Look up your name on urban dictionary. How well does it fit you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Name: Wynne

Well, the first two are nice and sweet. Calling me things like flawless and all.

Third one is a biography of some Chinese person.

Fourth one is probably my favorite. Something about me being an abnormally white chode and defecating in someone's eye socket. It's great.

What Girls Said 8

• TOP DEFINITION
    Nichole
    Nichole is the most amazing girl you'll ever meet. When you get close to her you feel like never letting go. She is beautiful, smart, funny, and she always cares. Nichole is someone that you would want to spend the rest of your life with. She is that amazing.
    I know a girl named Nichole and I never want to lose her. WOW!!! She's AMAZING!!!

• The meaning of my name is all mushy. But apparently I am a rare beauty inside and out. I'm strong and supportive and I'm there for you whether you like it or not! and my friendships are not fair weathered so make me your best friend and hold on to me forever? OK... Lol enough

• Mines fit me perfectly😅

• i wish it was more interesting lol. it semi-fits. kind of. like 1/3 of it lol

• Mine was fairly vague. It basically said I was awesome with a sexy voice. Can't disagree with the fine contributors of Urban Dictionary. I bet yours said sweet, charming, witty, funny with a bit of mystique.

• lmao. i can only imagine what these "fine contributors" are really like... some of these definitions... lolol. :p and that is a sweet, though undeserved, definition! it said i was independent amongst other things :D

• I don't know if I should be embarrassed named after a Slavic goddess.. :/

• most actually fit me pretty well, except they all mention having a boyfriend or never staying single long (I usually go at least a couple years in between guys).

• Hmmm doesn't fit.

• Jordan
    A beautiful, crazy girl. She's shy, but extremely smart. Everyone she knows loves her. She's impossible to hate. Even though she's one of the prettiest girls you'll ever meet, she won't believe you. Very modest about herself and listens to everyone. Pleases everyone. Guys want her, girls want to be her friend. If you ever meet a Jordan, consider yourself the luckiest person in the world.

that is very true i dont know about the whole "guys want her" but whatever

What Guys Said 8

• Apex
    The act of aggressively pursuing one of the preferred sex. In the same way that an apex predator will viciously stalk and attack its prey. Often times without the target being aware.
    John: "Did you see the way Maria was all over Mike last night?"
    Fred: "Yeah! I felt like she came out of no-where, and she had him the whole night!"
    John: "She definitely apexed him."

Aaron: "Hey man did you see that smoking hot girl walk in!"
    Bill: "Yeah! She is so fine!"
    Aaron: "Im gonna apex that chick!"
    by jjeegg February 10, 2014

• Top definition for 'Curtis'
    'Hot Sexy Beast. The "Shit" you may say.

Well who am I to question the dictionary. Facts are facts yea.

• Alex: Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
    Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex

• I'm spot on. And also not there.

• Freedom. Absolutely perfect.

• "There aren't any definitions for [DATA EXPUNGED] yet.

Can you define it?"

• You're not getting my name, but it also means something else, so no, this doesn't fit.

• My name is Frankie and this is what the most popular one says:
    Usually a VERY attractive male or even female. Can be a unisex name. They are normally very sarcastic and trouble makers. They love to make friends, be wild and have a good time. You know a Frankie? Yes? Than you better consider them a good friend, cause they are!

• Seems legit to me