My friend's husband likes to play wrestle her is that weird?

He likes to grab her and pin his arms around her and hold her down. She kicks him back and she laughs at him. They did this in front of me. It wasn't sexual. She said its all a joke and he would never harm her. But it seemed weird to me or alarming. She said she doesn't like it but he does it so she plays along

Most Helpful Guy

• no i had a girl that i would play fight with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally do that with my husband. Not in front of people though 😕

What Guys Said 2

• its their thang, not a big deal.

• He probably has a fetish for that, it might not appear sexual but it probably is.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's cute! Play wrestling is fun :) if she doesn't like it she should probably tell him though...

• Maybe that is just how they are, most people have strange ways they act in front of others. They probably don't even realize it and think it's normal.

• That's not weird at all I love doing that myself. Though I like to be the one trying to surprise again. Though I end up being pinned. Still I don't give up until I'm extremely tried and my muscles are just out.

• Sometimes guys really like to wrestle, growing up with 3 brothers we always wrestled, I guess they wanna feel powerful or manly wrestling. My dad does the same. It's in their blood do do that, even if it's not super hard.

• no, it's fun!