Do you like leaderboard in games?

Do you like leaderboard in games?

Do you like leaderboards? Share your opinion...

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i do! But I am never make the board!

• hahaa :) what about rewards do you like expected rewards or hidden rewards? Unexpected -> For example on map is treasure, but you don't know what's in till you reach level 15.

• which one you like more unexpected or expected? expected is for example even if you click on treasure you'll know what you'll get.

Unexpected is when you click on treasure it just say for example reach level 7 and get treasure or you can't even open that treasure until you reach lvl 7

• I LOVE IT ALL!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they are a waste of time. Too many hackers and glitchers, you get people who've beaten five lap races in three seconds.

Some Facebook games only show you a leaderboard relative to people you're friends with. So I might be top of MY list, but not my friend's list, who has someone much higher up. And then it turns out you can use boosts and other paid-for advantages to get an even higher score. Pay to win? No point.

• what about rewards do you like expected rewards or hidden rewards? Unexpected -> For example on map is treasure, but you don't know what's in till you reach level 15.

• I am not always a fan of unlocks like that either. Plus, with the internet, there's very little surprises now since people with a lot of free time will burn through games quickly and then post all the details and guides and comments. Fallout 4 hasn't already been out for two weeks yet and already there's guides (with either an image or title that gives the surprise away) talking about the X-01 armour or that you can join the Institute.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• who
    the
    fuck
    cares
    about
    stats

• I don't really care unless I can get competitive

• It depends on the game. If it's something with more quests and challenges then yes if it's just more of pvp then not really.

• Just on mobile games