Have you ever been SO ignored by the opposite sex to the point you've cried?

Like you try and you try, but they just ignore you? they don't even say "No thanks". they just ignore you. then you feel like no one will ever love you?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww I'm so sorry if this happened to you! *many hugs* It's going to be okay, you will be loved one day so much you forget how it felt to want to cry from being ignored <3

• Thanks. I really needed that.

What Girls Said 7

• No.

I don't go out daily trying to get male attention. But when I tried to get male attention I find they reciprocated.

I've never been frustrated by a lack of a return to my attempts at flirting.

Of course, I am also a girl. I am sure I might feel differently if I were a male trying to approach females haha

Girls still tend to do less of the approaching so I imagine guys are more likely to positively respond to a girl's advancements than a girl is to respond to a guy's.

• No, because if they ignore me I assume they're being a fucking douche nugget. Not that no one will ever love me.

• EVERY DAY!!

• All the time

• You're prolly not doin something right. :) make them a friend first.

• Not being ignored per se, but when the opposite sex bullies me for my weight, that genuinely hurts and i genuinely feel like maybe it would be better if I go and become a lesbian because then they seem to be less focused on looks the way guys are. I'm losing faith in guys here, definitely.

• I didn't (and still don't) care about impressing others, especially of the opposite sex. So no I haven't.

What Guys Said 7

• Nah the opposite sex doesn't ignore me even if I wish they would sometimes.. I just think so much attention is negative sometimes.. I've been losing a lot for weight and I've been getting more female attention. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be paying me any mind if I haven't been working so hard to get into shape. I just wish it was easier to tell if someone likes you for you and not just for how you look. It would be cool to divvy up people into the shallow and not shallow.

• No, not really.
    I'd be interested in knowing how this has happened to you. What exactly do you do when you "try"?
    Someone will love you, use this as a learning experience.

• I just try and talk to them. and that's it. I don't flirt or hit on them. just talk.

• Can you like walk me through a conversation?
      For example:
      Me: Hi
      Them: Hello
      Me: I like clams
      Them: Okay, cool

• I voted no. But now I do want to cry. LOL

• No, surprisingly not. I don't present myself as needy or anything, though. I believe that is why women do not walk all over me. Also, I just don't care about if I talk to women too much anymore-if I see one looking-I'll give a brief smile and look away.

• I'm fortunate enough to have always had one girl that has liked me at various points of my life. I am blessed that any woman sees anything in me because I have to confess to being rather mediocre in mind, body and spirit.

• Yes but guys don't cry

• No never.. ever.