Will you be able to babysit a 6 month old baby, a 2 year old toddler and a 4 year old all at once for ten hours straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• What a question, I always thought i can do anything, but this time really confused, I think i can't but again it's contradicting myself , mind grinding questions. leave it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol easy! Now how about a four year old and a three month old that eats every 2 hours round the clock for a year? 😜

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaha, interesting question @Complicated-Soul. I will say its really really tough handling a 1 week old baby girl as it is. But i do love kids, so maybe, haha. Lets hope Syra doesn't get any ideas, haha :) :) One is enough for the moment, else my hair might go grey sooner than expected, haha

• haha :D
      by the way your background pic looks adorable!
      The baby looks so cute!

• HEy, thanks. She just had her milk and fell off to sleep. She is so tiny in the bed. Sometimes when she sleeps i put my index finger on her palm and she wraps her fingers around subconsciously... its so cute.

• Awww 😊😊
      Indeed

• yeah i babysit all the time

• It would depend on how much I got payed for it.

• Yes I can. I love babies 😍

• yeah duct tape does wonders : )

nah can look after my neice and nephew no bother

• So long as I don't gotta change diapers. I have no idea how to do that.

• I have before.

• I would like to try.

• That's a lot of kids

What Girls Said 12

• I grew up in a large family so this wouldn't bother me at all. My siblings are (now) 19, 15, 12, 9, 6, 6. My babies are 4 and 3. I've always been the babysitter because I am the eldest. So since I was 9 I have been babysitting all my siblings.

• I sure can!

• How about having kids all that age 24/7. Because that was my life at one point everyday. Now my kids are 8,7 and 4. 10 hours is a walk in the park lol

• Nope, one would already be too much.

• I could, but it wouldn't be my first choice of age ranges to watch. I work with kids for a living and prefer ages five to 10 years old.

• Yes I could, but I know after the first half hour it'll stop being fun.

• Seems like a lot of responsibility

• No i would not! I would go mad!

• No I couldn't

• As a nanny, I've done it before many times. The kids I nanny for range in age from 1 to 10 so yeah.

• I love kids! I'd certainly do my best and love every minute of it!

• I've done it longer than that plus more kids. So yeah.