Will you be able to babysit a 6 month old baby, a 2 year old toddler and a 4 year old all at once for ten hours straight?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• What a question, I always thought i can do anything, but this time really confused, I think i can't but again it's contradicting myself , mind grinding questions. leave it...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol easy! Now how about a four year old and a three month old that eats every 2 hours round the clock for a year? 😜

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaha, interesting question @Complicated-Soul. I will say its really really tough handling a 1 week old baby girl as it is. But i do love kids, so maybe, haha. Lets hope Syra doesn't get any ideas, haha :) :) One is enough for the moment, else my hair might go grey sooner than expected, haha

1|0
    0|0
    • haha :D
      by the way your background pic looks adorable!
      The baby looks so cute!

• HEy, thanks. She just had her milk and fell off to sleep. She is so tiny in the bed. Sometimes when she sleeps i put my index finger on her palm and she wraps her fingers around subconsciously... its so cute.

• Awww 😊😊
      Indeed

• yeah i babysit all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on how much I got payed for it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can. I love babies 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah duct tape does wonders : )

nah can look after my neice and nephew no bother

1|0
    0|0
  • So long as I don't gotta change diapers. I have no idea how to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot of kids

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I grew up in a large family so this wouldn't bother me at all. My siblings are (now) 19, 15, 12, 9, 6, 6. My babies are 4 and 3. I've always been the babysitter because I am the eldest. So since I was 9 I have been babysitting all my siblings.

2|0
    0|0
  • I sure can!

1|0
    0|0
  • How about having kids all that age 24/7. Because that was my life at one point everyday. Now my kids are 8,7 and 4. 10 hours is a walk in the park lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, one would already be too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could, but it wouldn't be my first choice of age ranges to watch. I work with kids for a living and prefer ages five to 10 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I could, but I know after the first half hour it'll stop being fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a lot of responsibility

1|0
    0|0
  • No i would not! I would go mad!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • As a nanny, I've done it before many times. The kids I nanny for range in age from 1 to 10 so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love kids! I'd certainly do my best and love every minute of it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it longer than that plus more kids. So yeah.

0|0
    0|0