How important is it for you to have your leaders/politicians to have the fear of God/pray to Jesus/God?

• None at all/don't care what religion
  • Has to be Christian
  • Matter slightly
  • Want agnostic/atheist

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, religion shouldn't ever be mixed with politics. So I would prefer if they keep their religious beliefs off the field.

• Why do you think such a large % of Americans want their president to be Christian?

• I suppose it's because they want a leader with whom they can relate to.

• You may be right. Good answer and comment.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I believe it's always good to pray, and prayers can make miracles happen, I think our world could use a miracle 😕

People base God on religion and that only one religion is deemed the right one, but really I believe If our leaders accepted God more then they wouldn't necessarily need to shove it down anyone's throats. They could silently pray and we would reap the rewards from their prayers. Its just important to let God work things out too without us feeling like we have to solve every problem ourselves including our political leaders.

• And also, God just wants people to accept him and acknowledge him like everyone else wants to be accepted and acknowledged. He's no different in that sense.

• Cool dream and thanks

• No problem :)

• Want agnostic/atheist

• It doesn't matter. Someone's religion is there own business, not mine.

• I feel the same way. Good answer

• I don't care about religion as long as they aren't ramming it down everyone's throats.

• Mmmm ramming... throats

• You were supposed to laugh at that

What Guys Said 13

• I voted D.

Leaders don't necessarily need to be non-theists, but their religious views cannot interfere with the policies they hold. Absolutely not. If they do, they are failing at their jobs.
    Unfortunately, religion plays such a large part in forming political stances for so many, it's really hard to find good theist politician.

• Great answer thank you.

• Politics and religion are not good bedfellows. Keep them separate. I don't want laws foisted on me based on some religious dogma. There's enough of it in the UK already!

• I really don't care at all. Someone's religion has no bearing on how efficiently they can handle matters of the state.

• A major and a fatal mistake to connect politics with relgion wanna know a life example for that? Isis is

• I don't care about their religion at all, I rather have them fear the people...

• I believe that they can have whatever religion they want as long as they don't mix it up with politicts.

• Damn right my fellow not vegetarian.

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 (filler)

• triple deja vu

• Even as a Catholic, its one of my least concerns

• I'd prefer a politician that has a fear of voters.

• look i am all for choice of religion and practice and such but i dont agree when you bring it to politics

• And nor do I. Good answer.

• I don't care about their religion as long as their politics align with my own. For example I would enthusiastically vote for Norman Thomas who in his time was a devout christian and a democratic socialist. Though I myself am an agnostic.

• The State and religion should be completely separated.

• Succinct yet perfect answer.

• Damn right and it's why children are pushed so hard to go as early as possible to be indoctrinated.

• its politics who the fuck cares
    you don't have to be a certain religion to control a country lol

• I want an agnos/atheist who'll think about things practically and logically and not be influenced by their interpretation of some metaphysical buuuuuuuuuulshit man!

• It would be nice but unlikely for a while.