What do you do when you find out that your boyfriend was flirting with your sister's best friend?

So one of my closest friends just told me that my boyfriend was flirting with my sister's best friend over Facebook. What should I do?

So one of my closest friends just told me that my boyfriend was flirting with my sister's best friend over Facebook as a "joke". What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what the flirting was.

Some guys (like myself) want to be nice and pay a lady a compliment just to be nice to them and help them feel good about themselves. But others may take it as flirting. Also by us shy guys being overly nice it is taken as flirting. The last thing might be that he is tring to impress the people you are close to so you see that he is trying to get to know the people around you.

I'm not here to say that what he did was right but we might need more info to say if he was flirting. If you tell us what he said I will help you out some more.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• i would say enough is enough... flirting with your sister is just a dirt bag move
    say goodbye to that guy

• He's not flirting with my sister! He's flirting with my sister's best friend.

• ok less of a dirt bag move... but still a dirt bag move none the less

What Girls Said 2

• I would ask the sister, and based off what she says, go and ask my boyfriend. Either way I would ask him no matter what and don't assume or attack him just have a rational conversation.

• Break up with him