Will you be less sad if your ugly and worthless kid died?

As compare to your other kid, who's beautiful and nice. An ideal child.
Be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would care if my child was ugly. I would love them regardless. Nobody's worthless

Most Helpful Girl

• If its your child it will never be ugly or worthless to you and if you are a proper parent you'd love your children the same. So no, I'd be just as devasted.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, my preocupation is about what they have in their heads. That's the big challenge, to do the better choices so they go a positive path.

• No child is worthless

• So you basically asking if we can understand Tywin Lannister, personally I can. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8clKkSZpqCE

• i dont think any parent would see any of their children as "ugly and worthless".

• eh of coarsen not

• No child is ideal. No one is perfect. It's their imperfections that makes life go round. I dunno what kind of upbringing you've had but going by your logic maybe who do you think among your siblings your parents would have preferred dead

• Honestly, probably. I'm like that.

• i won't have kids because thats how exactly they will be with my genes lol

• Ah my heart :'(

• i dont have kids but dam woman that is brutal hahaha

• Are you saying this because you think you are worthless? Because you are not

• That's some sick shallow shit right there. I'm supposing the ideal and right parent would mourn not only the loss of their kin and child. But mourn all the untapped potential your child had. Surely as being the parent the kid didn't reach the end of his life expectancy so it is tragic you never know if he or she would turn around and become uniquely beautiful too. I don't think someone factors in the loss of a child by saying OMG my kid died... but he was ugly and worthless so I don't feel as bad just imagine someone saying that to a parent in mourning and you'd see how wrong that is.

• Lol yeah I know that parents would be definitely sad if their kid died, but like less sad cause it wasn't the 'best' kid that died. That would be veryyyy sad.

What Girls Said 12

• No, if I had children I would cherish them both as I created them, just because maybe they were less attractive etc than the other doesn't mean they deserve less love.

• I would be equally as heart broken because I would never see any of my children as ugly or worthless. Every life is valuable and attraction level certain does not equate to their value. People aren't products.

• No I would be shocked and scared that I had a child in the first place! First I would be shocked that someone had sex with me and decide to have a baby with me! Second, I would be shocked to have someones baby! So, I would be shocked no matter what the baby looked like because I became a parent.

• If they were my child I would never think they are worthless.
    I would love them no matter how they looked like, so I think I'd actually be equally sad.

• What tf kind of question? All of my children would be priceless because they are mine. And how stupid would i sound calling MY child ugly... im the mother. So that would be illogical. No child is worthless. not in my eyes anyway. If any died id be heart broken. what makes you think such a way?

• What kind is sick question is this?

• What kind of question is this? I wouldn't be less of anything if one of my kids died. I'd be heartbroken and devastated. God forbid that ever happens.

• I'm not saying you will not be sad just less sad than how you will feel when your ideal kid will die..

• I won't have an "ideal" kid. I do think an online showing favoritism with my kids. So they'll all be my ideal kids. I wouldn't feel any less sad. I'd be the same amount of heartbroken and devastated for each of them.

• Wth? No way would I be less sad, and no way would my kid be ugly or worthless in my eyes. >;I

• None of my kids would be "worthless" in my opinion. I'd be extremely sad if any died.

• why ow, s you think this?

• What the Hell is your problem?

A child is a child.

• Well aren't all trolls ugly? Troll.

• Lol I'm not a troll 😂

• Your kid doesn't have to be 5 year old, it could be I don't know.. Older (15-18)

• I have seen parents who have lost children (my parents actually) and they were too distracted by the death of their child to decide their level of sadness based on the 'rank' of their children.