What smartphone do you have? and what's your impression about it?

Mine is Samsung Galaxy young and its totally pissing me off.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• OnePlus One
    Excellent phone
    Still quite fast
    Was relatively super cheap especially for what it is
    Super clean UI (I always see Galaxies and it looks like the UI is from fuckin 2005 and it's all messy and uncoordinated)

The thing is, ever since I rooted it and upgraded to Cyanogen 12.1, the battery life is like half as good. Still lasts the day, but I only get about 1.5 hours of screen-on time, and it used to be 4. And now I feel like it's too much trouble to flash it back to stock, and I don't know how to COMPLETELY clean it out.

• i think the galaxy UI is totally great just need some improvments.. i hate custom rom espically Cyanogen i don't see nothing special about it.. if you hate the UI just try a launcher from GPlay there totally some awesome ones and you also prevent the problemes from custom rom .. just search well im sure there's a way to clean it out.

• Just more things to add? I already have CM themer so what's the point?

• just if you considred to change :)

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 15

• I have the ZTE Supreme, it's a really good phone overall and i've had it for 2 years. Has very strong overall specs on par with the Galaxy S3.

Minus a minor glitch with the home button (just press power button to lock, then it works again), and not having all the current emojis via the OS being 4.2.2. Ice Cream Sandwich (which is 2, soon to be 3, versions behind),

not much to complain about!

----
    Here are all the details of the phone:

www.phonearena.com/phones/ZTE-Supreme_id8150/

• You had it 2 years and you are still satisfied about it, thats trully awesome! i'v never heard of this smartphone.. and the specs are totally awesome but it's so sad it doesn't get updates :( .. besides the glitch with the home button and the OS issue.. it's totally awesome bro!

• I want to update my OS so I'll be getting a phone within the next year!

• Great.. GoodLuck :)

• Mine is a Samsung S6 Edge Plus, just got it today and loving it, it's much prettier than my old Note 3.

• Galaxy S6 active.
    Love it. The list of things I don't like is shorter so I'll go with that..

The rapid fire camera function is gone. You can still take quick snapshots, but when you playback the 30 photos it doesn't do a real time slides how like the s6 did

• S6 Active is a unique phone.. and i think you can find some solutions for those problemes if you searched well :)

• I have 2 one is a Samsung Galaxy S5, the other is a Microsoft Nokia 635. I like them both for different reasons.

• But Microsoft Nokia 635 Needs a lot of improvements, and how can you work with two at same time?

• Got my LG G4 about two weeks ago. I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 but it got pretty worn out from intensive use. Before that I had a Samsung Galaxy Y (my first ever phone).

• Awesome.. me too Galaxy Y is my first phone.. how are you going with the LG G4?

• I've always loved samsung and I didn't have a lot of experience with LG products, so I was a bit sceptic about getting one. Nonetheless, the G4 was a lot cheaper than the Samsung Galaxy S6, so I decided to give it a chance. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised so far!

• Samsung not always offer cool products, some companies need a chance too just like LG and LG G4 is cool.. and i'm happy that you liked it :)

• Recent upgrade to Samsung note 5. It's pretty amazing

• S6 edge amazing

• iPhone 6 plus,
    It's really nice for movies and stuff but it's too big.
    I would recommend one of the smaller models for convenience sake.

• samsung galaxy and I love it

• Motorola Moto G

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. Pretty satisfied with it.

• iphone 5c. only thing apple does right.

• iPhone 5s and it works very well still.

• Sony Xperia Z and Im getting the Samsung Galaxy note 4 for Christmas.

• Droid Turbo. The thing is frickin' awesome.