How to make yourself throw up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a finger down the throat or imagine snuggling with Donald Trump

• Thank you and enjoy high school and don't become belemic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to throw up?

What Guys Said 11

• google: "why you should not be bulimic"

• Why the hell would you want to?

• Cause i can't seem to stop eating

• Ummm... balance, if you feel like you eat too much then, lower your intake and do more exercise!

• Why if I may ask?

• Because i don't feel good, i think i ate something bad

• throwing up doesn't always make the feeling go away
      I'd talk to my parents and visit a doctor or something

• Eat airplane food.. That shit is made to induce vomiting.

• And WHY would u do that?

• Eating too much, I guess. lol

• Clench your teeth, put 2 fingers down your throat... come and smell my breath... etc..

• Age: (Under 18)

• Look at the gag rules.

• Eat your own shit

• I'm sorry if that came out as offensive. I didn't know you were in a serious situation.

• Don't worry about it, you are fine

What Girls Said 4

• Don't. If you need to, you will. Try resting on your left side. Ginger can help, or give pepto bismol a try. Close your eyes and don't look at your computer or phone screen. Maybe get a little fresh air by opening a window, but keep yourself at a comfortable temperature. And stay hydrated with little tiny sips of water- no big gulps. I hope you feel better soon!

• Why would you want to do that?

What kind of sickness are you feeling?

• I think i ate something bad

• When ever i feel like i'm going to throw up or have an upset stomach. I put a pillow between my legs and a little against my stomach laying on my side. It actually works to help make it less bad sometimes.

Though a quick fix would be to stick something against your uvula. that should cause you to throw up.

• Are you on your period and you feel like throwing up will help?

• No, but i don't feel good

• I think i ate something bad

• Oh ok. I would reccommend that you wait it out first, if it was really serious you would have vomited by now. If you feel as if you really need to, you can use your index finger and stick it in the back of your throat. You can also drink salt water ( the sodim chloride) but it's nasty plus you would need a lot of salt. Or you can drink "mustard water", which isn't mustard in water.

• Don't. It will happen if it's going to but forcing yourself to throw up isn't a good idea. To feel better chewing ginger can help, or some Rennies if you have any. Also maybe try this: www.mskcc.org/.../acupressure-nausea-and-vomiting