Will teenagers and people in their 20's never get old?

I am older. It is a bad thing clearly as I have been called "old as fuck", "old fucker", "old man", "old piece of shit" etc and was curious as to how younger people have stopped the aging process. Any tips?

• Ice coffin sleeping
  • Sleep in freezer
  • Sold soul to devil
  • Great non aging genes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to the gym, run & stay active.
    Tequila helps ward off any evil spirits

• And you still look 22. Nice work young man.

• "surfing will change your life, you'll see"
      From Point break.

• Death is a big change :)

What Girls Said 5

• Sold soul to devil

• He is having a black Friday sale too!

• ummm no thanks

• lol smart choice

• Well I recently joined the 20 club and I was not happy.. we're gonna be old someday.. and i don't want to get old.. 😫😫😫😭😭😭

• WEll happy b-day. I will buy you a cane!

• I sleep in the freezer, obviously. >.>

• Because you look 17 and your real age is 87? :P

• I don't really enjoy high school, I'm not really talkative, don't like to go to parties, and when someone comes to talk to me it means that he/she needs some homeworks. >.> I just wish I will get to an age where the social group is more mature.

• High school will pass in no time. And even if you don't like it there will come a day when you wished you could go back. Try to find your passion. You can find it in school or out. Maybe finding a charity you like or founding one on your own. Live each day to the fullest without trying to wish away time to be older. You will see what I mean one day I promise you.

• i sold my soul to hussy.

• I voted D since most people in my family (myself included) age well.

• It's not quite what I meant but thanks for the answer.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 56 and I love my age I'm having more sex and more fun. Age is just a number and I choose not to participate in being concerned with how I'm perceived by the younger generation who do not have the money or time that I have.

And the younger women appreciate a man who knows how to make them cum and can last longer than the selfish younger lovers they have had to put up with.

So embrace your age and to the younger guys Fuckem

• Oh I adore my age. This was just a spoof with truth "question" as you can see with the poll choices.

• Well I just regenerate as most Time Lords do. As well I get told I am an old man all the time. One time in fact I had this girl in highschool tell me once that everytime she saw me she always thought hey there's dad. I did not know what to say so I just mad some garbled noise, that to a staticy radio, and just walked away.

• Was the garbles noise from your wheelchair?

• Your assumption is correct and thank you kindly.

• No problem and be well.

• I plan on getting old. At least until I die, then I just rot

• Can we make tofu out of you?

• Its been getting better

• Good. If you ever want to talk or ask a question feel free.

• You're older in age but younger in maturity level. That's why nobody respects you around here.

• Sorry for you not understanding the question. Better luck next time troll.

• Dude you're not old.

• I agree thank you. I just get insulted here for being over 40 years old. I don't get that insult because I could have sworn everyone ages.

• are you caucasian? i noticed that caucasians are among the races that age the quickest. just in the genes i guess..

• Yes I am. It's so weird because my birthday comes every 365 days. How many days between birthdays for non whites?

• oh boy the thought of having bluebreaded cracker children makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

• Lay off the whiskey my friend :)