Is GAG just full of non-experts and mostly just virgins and people who don't really know about relationships?

I dont want to offend anyone bc i know this is an open community and is a form of an entertainment and so on. But a lot the people here don't give very good advice bc they don't really know what they are talking about and are mostly just young people who haven't had many realtionships or are even still virgins commenting on the topics of relationships and sex. Do you agree?

• Yes Im a non-expert
    20% (1)22% (2)21% (3)Vote
  • No Im an expert
    0% (0)11% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Yes i think you're right
    20% (1)33% (3)29% (4)Vote
  • No i dont agree
    40% (2)11% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • other
    20% (1)23% (2)22% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not an expert. I am not paid to give relationship advice. I know what works in my relationship, but everyone's different.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its like a mechanic pretending to be an expert and giving medical advice lol. I admit I've never gotten a girlfriend, never gotten laid, never even had a kiss, and sometimes I talk like I am an expert about women but I don't talk like I am an expert about relationships just about the opposite gender. My only experience with women are how many times I've failed and what not to say to women, but you still learn from failing to be honest.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like your on point about all these guys who claim their sexual encounters

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When you read through a lot of the answers it's pretty obvious people are bullshitting and dressing it up as experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda true

0|1
    0|0
  • we're not relationship experts, we simply exchange experiences and give tips for the future.

0|2
    0|0