When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think of laughter, warm cookies and my mum's nagging!

What Girls Said 10

• this is really sad but i thought of my fridge LOL

• My bed! My laptop and gag!

• sounds good to me

• a few is better than none

• I wonder! lol I also have the occassion crazy perv or guy who a girl or someone who hates me for dumb reason like I am passive aggressive or I am fake! Well hell no! I actually think the way I write!

• The ocean.

• I live by the coast too

• oh.. I don't anymore.. but.. when I was a little girl, I split my times between Halifax and Lunenburg

• Safe, secure, big

• my wardrobe and watching dramas on my 40in tv ♡

• My parents are getting a divorce but both still living at home. They just put my dog I've had since I was 7 down (a week after the divorce announcement) and my mom lives in my room now so I feel like my university is more home nowadays.

• The noise level. It's always loud in my house 😞

• my large closet!

• A shoebox...

• I think about sick people.

• why is that

• Thank you. I will try :)

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly? The fridge and what's in it.

• Our living room and in particular our couch. I live together with my girlfriend in an apartment and it's not very big but it's nice and cozy. Our living room is my favorite room because it's pretty big for an apartment and for just two people. Also, we have a nice balcony attached to the living room. But as I said, our couch is probably my favorite piece of furniture. We bought it together when we moved in and we spent a lot of money on it. It cost around 1,000 dollars, which is a lot of money for two college students. But it was absolutely worth it. It's big, it looks nice and it's super comfortable. It's really perfect for everything... whether it's inviting my parents and siblings and giving everyone a comfy seat, taking blissful naps on rainy afternoons while my girlfriend is out working, having cool Netflix-evenings or having hot sex on it. I just love it :-).

• Safety and comfort

• My cats. They make me sane @ home, otherwise I doubt I'd be lol

• Mamas home cookin'

• Chili comes to mind

• I really need to get the fuck outta here.