Do you have a (physical) type or do you not care as long as the person is attractive?

• I generally stick to a type
    25% (2)42% (5)35% (7)Vote
  • I don't care as long as they're attractive
    75% (6)58% (7)65% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I have a type but it's very broad. I'm very much into "cute" girls. I like girls who look cute and goody-goody and innocent... basically the typical "girl next door" type of look. However, I don't care about specific features (hair color, eye color, how tall they are etc.). Also, I'm very much into girls who are ethnically different from myself (I'm European-Caucasian). I love east Asian girls and I'm also attracted to African Americans. But again, I don't care about specific physical features. I just find it attractive when a girl looks "exotic" (maybe you have to know that we have very few Asian and black girls in my country).

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the girl is physically attractive, then I will find her attractive regardless of type, race, ethnicity, or personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a couple general "types" that I think almost all girls I'm attracted to would fit under.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a type, I find many different things about a girl attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither apply to me. I am all about the personality. Looks are a bonus , not so much a requirement

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type that I haven't been able to meet up with it but in terms of a relationship it's equally important to have both things for it to succeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I want is a honest and faithful woman... if she has muscular calves then that's a bonus :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never actually "tracked" my own behavior that way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2