GAGERS! why she acts this way?

well at university there are this chick in my class... she will always pass crappy/useless comment about my hair or the way i dress.(i always dress simple pants+shirt).. i mean wtf? i never tell anything bad about her... that's annoying af each time i feel like

GAGERS! why she acts this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some spoiled brats and nothing else. Such people are common and highly confident ones like pulling the legs of strangers to show themselves off among their clan. You need to ignore and don't give a fuck.

• spoiled brats... spoiled brats everywhere

• Haha i understood. I know because these type of girls are in every city in this world. I can imagine her.
      Make your own friend circle strong to counter balance that's it.

• oh i already do lol

Most Helpful Girl

• How have girls not outgrown that in university? I think I stopped passing notes in 5th grade. Seriously, I don't want to sound like I'm kissing your butt but she has to be intimidated and jealous of you. Just from here I know that you are intelligent, strong, witty and just overall really cool. Get through your class with her and move on. You'll repay by winning at life while she'll remain petty and miserable because she doesn't know how to focus on important things.

• i am 21 and she's 20 and i wonder how can she still act like those teens chicks... its really annoying man.. she's one among those popular B******

• Thanks for mh gorgeous girlie and good luck out there! 💙

• you're welcomed <3

What Guys Said 7

• Have I opined on a similar question from you before or am I mixing it up with someone else's? - just a thought that ran through my head :)

1. For one, for some reason this girl is intimidated by you which may be the primary cause of her behavior
    2. There are those that are attention seekers and they can't understand how someone else gets respect & attention inspite of 'them being better'
    3. I'd say her victory lies in you being bothered about what she does - learn to ignore and it will start bouncing back at her
    4. If someone comes to you with what she said learn to use aerodynamics with words aka say something politically correct
    5. Remember her victory lies in you being bothered with what she says and does :)
    6. I know this may sound stupid but here goes anyway - a short story
    A venomous snake lived on a hill outside a village. A hermit also lived in this village. Many of the villagers' children, who ventured to play around the hill, were attacked by the serpent and stung to death. The villagers tried their utmost to kill the serpent, but failed. Therefore they went in a body to the local hermit and asked him to help them.

Yielding to the entreaties of the villagers, the hermit went near the hole where the serpent lived and summoned him to come out. When he did, he was scolded for stinging children to death and instructed never to bite again, but to love his enemies. The snake did not say "No can do" to anything of this; it seemed that the hermit had hypnotised or cast some spell on him in an odd sort of way.

Now the hermit left the village for a year on a pilgrimage. As he was returning to the village by way of the hill, he thought: "Let me see how the friendly serpent is enjoying life." As he came up to the hole in the hill, he found the serpent lying half-dead in front of the hole.

The hermit said: "Hello, what's all this?"

The serpent whispered: "Oh, this is the result of practicing your teaching. After you had changed me, the village boys knew I would not attack any of them. Then they threw small stones at me, and after a while big stones at me. They wanted to kill me. I got badly hurt. Now I am lying here with several stitches in my back while trying to love these enemies.

"I told you not to sting, but why didn't you hiss and scare a bit?" countered the hermit

Moral out there is - ignoring doesn't mean not defending self but just knowing when and how much to :)

• but her child like attitude is getting really anooying and i don't wanna get in a fight

• but i really wanna make her shutup

• The best way is to shut yourself from her :)

• Someone at uni is doing this?, what a child yea.
    The only thing I could think of is jealously but even then.

People are crazy =\

• She feels threatened by you. She is bothered by your presence because of the lack of care you have of getting dressed up mean while she finds it crucial to get dressed up and the fact that you don't makes her jealous

• Relational aggression. She feels threatened by you.

<3 Shasta!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_XEOrAl1J8</a>

• She's just a pretentious, stuck up, self centered, bitch who gets off on it. Pay the flaming imbecile no never mind.

• That means she's a horrible butch, that's how you tell...

• I don't know, ask her...

What Girls Said 6

• She's a weak person who needs to put someone who really doesn't care down so she'd feel better about herself.
    That or she's got a crush on someone who's got a crush on you. ;)

Haha

• but she's of the b***** type and its annoying af

• Haha Thanks. Good luck! =)

• Girlll! She jealous because when she see u it breaks her ego!

• i wanna f****** punch her in da face but i prefer to not pay attention at her b***** comments >:(

• Lol don't sweat the small stuff!

• You should confront her, when she makes a comment. Standing up for yourself is the only way to get them to shut their traps for good.

• A reasonable response to the harassment, but with if this so called 'bully' is the bitchy/feisty type. Things may just escalate.

• Okay. I can't believe people still act like high schoolers at a university.

• lol sounds more like little kids

• Just remind her she isn't in high school or middle school anymore, and the "Mean girls/plastic" attitude is no longer cute.

• I've been bullied by girls (the not so good looking, insecure ones) too. She's probably jealous of you.

• she's pretty and there's nothing about me to be jealous of

• That's what you think. Pretty girls can get especially nasty and jealous too.
      You should probably confront her, anywho.

• Laugh at her, make fun of her. She'll be embarased.