Is anyone else dreading Thanksgiving?

Is anyone else dreading Thanksgiving?

• HALP ME
  • HOLP ME
  • HULP ME
  • As you wish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm taking over Thanksgiving this year, so I'm pumped!

And it's just gonna be me, my mom, and my little sister, so chances of big drama are ALMOST zero. LOL

• lmao. i'm sure you're going to make an awesome feast for everyone :D

• Haha, I'll overnight all leftovers to Côte d’Ivoire. 😛

Yeah, family drama is a whole lotta *sigh*. I've been there. My table has gotten progressively smaller over the years because of it. LOL

• i'll be in lithuania by tomorrow :p

lmfao. i just wanna boycott the whole dayyyyy... and remove the table out of the equation entirely :D

What Guys Said 10

• Ain't no thanks giving where I'm from. You can spend it at my house if you want, I got space. The only thing is that you need to be a strong swimmer. You in or out?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• i am an excellent swimmer :D is your house surrounded by a moat or something? :p

• you don't mind them? You must be off your rocker. Chavs should be put in quarantine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrB57QiVBY

• lmfao this reminds me of the show "inbetweeners" :p

• Nah my sister and her husband are visiting us from Texas. It should be a gay old time. Fun gay not gay gay. There's nothing wrong with gay gay it's just not the gay that's gonna be going on during our Thanksgiving.

• lmfao. dug yourself a hole there, yea? :p

• I love that you kept typing...

• @BelleGirl21 Yeah... I need sleep haha

• I'm actually looking forward to Thanksgiving. Normally we have a huge family thanksgivin, aunts uncles, cousins, 1st cousins once removed, 2nd cousins. It's miserable. This year it's just my parents, sisters, brother in laws, and nieces and nephews. The ice cream cake I sent should be there by Thanksgiving. It will make a lovely dessert for you and your family.

• wow... that sounds like a really nice Thanksgiving... i'm envious :x

i think i'll just hoard that ice cream cake all by myself :p

• Lol why would I dread turkey and football?

• you do the whole halal turkey thing? :p

• Damn, dude. That's a beautiful bird.

Fun fact: Benjamin Franklin actually pushed for the turkey as America's national bird. It's kinda cool but also kinda strange if you think about it. I mean, can you imagine carving up a bald eagle?

• @dodgersGM i did know that factoid :p cannot imagine digging into an eagle... :o

• Why do you dread it?

Chances are I'll just spend it with my puppy this year.

• Why you don't like to eat?

• I don't think I'll be allowed to lol.

• Holidays are somewhat difficult. I will have it with my family. I will visit my in-laws.

• Yes I hate it too

• it'll soon be over :]

• Nope, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, finally get to pig out on a huge turkey dinner than afterwards decorate my Christmas Tree :D.

• Eating a turkey someone fisted!

And a gathering of people who usually end up remembering why they avoid each other as much as they can in the first place :P

Hectic!

What Girls Said 12

• Yes. Another Thanksgiving w/o a man and my own family. quite sad embarrassing. Im thinking of staying home watching Netflix and stew in my

• Nah it doesn't exist here 😛

• I love Thanksgiving but this year I'm dreading it because there's been a lot of family drama. I'd rather just go on holiday alone!

• Not really. It will just feel like a regular day. :)

• It's just a reg day here so nope.

• Whats wrong with thanksgiving! My mom is cooking lol! hahah!

• why are you dreading it?

• family drama... i sense it's going to get ugly lol

• yeah, definitely milk money of the situation at least... :/

thanks for the suggestion :)

• no prob :D

• I'm cool with it, it's just gonna be my mom dad and I at our house. Nothing big and fancy. The big and fancy is every other year, this years an off year lol

• NOPE! But then again, as you know, I'm just going to make Chicken and Dumplings for me and my neighbor lol

• It's gonna be delicious. oh my gawd.

• No. I've already had Thanksgiving

• No there's free food