ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! is it bad to spend it like any other day at work?

I just turned 31 today and i am spending the day at work :)
it's just another regular day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy Birthday, @JPSAM and No harm if you choose it in 'Spending the day at work.'
    Many people don't Always make a big deal out of Their Supposed Special Day and perhaps with you, working around the clock is what you would rather do, than Paint the town Red... After five.
    Good luck and a Piece of Paris cake on me. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• ooo hey #DirtyThirties! :P have a good one!

• Happy Birthday! 🐯

• Happy Birthday @JPSAM!!! 🎂🎂🎊🎉🎂🎂
    Sorry I am late just seen this today. I pray to God that he takes care of you. Plus gives you good health all the days of your life.

• Happy Biffday.

• Nope not at all. It don't matter weather you spend it going to work like a normal day or spend it throwing a big fancy party. Work and get that 💰💰 up girl😊

• You're right. It's just another day. :)

Happy birthday nonetheless. 🎉

• Happy birthday!!

I've never worked on my birthday. I have the kind of job where at least one person a day kills my mood. so I prefer to avoid it on my birthday. Each to their own.

Hope you have Good one.

• Happy birthday! 🎈🎉

• happy birthday

• Dirty Thirties!
    Welcome to the club :p

• Aww, you should do something fun after work!! Even if it's just going to a restaurant with friends or something, lol :) Happy Birthday & I hope you have a fabulous day :) :)

What Guys Said 6

• I normally take my Birthday off each year! I tend to pick something that I have wanted to do on my own and it is my once year time to do it!

Then I spend the evening with the fam! If it is on the weekend then I take the Friday off before.

• 1|0
  • Nope. You are an adult. You have to work. It's alright, just get drunk afterwards!!! :D lol
    You can leave early too.

• Of course it's just another regular day. What do you expect? they should declare a national holiday for you or what?

• thank you.
      and yes it actually is a national day in here :)
      its our independence day so we have Monday off.

• I stopped caring about mine, too. Seems okay.

• only you can make it special unless you wants... what people can do anything