Do you proud being ____ (your countries)?

Whatever it is.. if you are American, France, Britain.. African.. do you feel proud..

'by the way i proud to be an Indian.. and you?

? O
(**@*@**)
its big

Most Helpful Girl

• Yess I am a proud Indian Caribbean😊😊TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO❤❤❤ by the way hiritik roshan is so hot lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am very proud being egyptians although I get high temper from stupid things in my country but it's like a woman u might hate things in her but u can't hate her

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 14

• TL;DR I don't get the point of patriotism; I'm not proud to be Canadian.

Being a Canadian citizen was out of my control and wasn't earned. Had I been born in Austria, I'd be 'proud' to be Austrian; Had I been born in England, I'd be 'proud' to be English.

When I squatted 400lbs for reps I was proud because I earned it.
    When I landed a 360 flip on my skateboard I was proud because I earned it.

I did nothing to derive pride from my home country; I am not in the military, nor do I have ancestors who helped build my country (I'm a second generation), nor have I done anything to actually 'build' this country. I don't piggy back on the accomplishments of people who live in my country since they are not me nor did I have anything to do with their accomplishments (example: People who aren't military bragging about their military and what 'their country did' in a war they were never a part of).

• from the text.. your country shouldn't proud on you.. as you didn't do anything for your country..

but question is for that do you proud to be ---whatever country it is

• the question is for your own country lol..

• "Being a Canadian citizen"

I get English isn't your first language, but come on. I've already stated that I was born in Canada, I just have no attachment to this country and don't derive pride from things out of my control (for instance, where I'm born).

• I'm just meh about being Latvian.

• I don't consider being born on any particular squiggly shape on a map as an accomplishment, and therefore feel no patriotism.
    What exactly is it I'm supposed to be proud of? I never understood this.

If my country has done anything great, unless I was directly involved, I am not entitled to greatness just by association. That's silly.
    Just as I am not responsible for my country's mistakes.

• I'm proud of our history and what individuals are doing in America. But right now it just feels like, "when's the last time?"
    The last time we did something to be proud of. As a country America is living under it's potential and that makes me sad to say. But we're capable of great things and some are doing something with that potential.

• I am not proud of any genetic accident..

Not proud to be a American / French / British / Indian / African / Chinese whatever.
    Not proud to be born on this planet either.
    Not proud to be a Catholic / Muslim / Hindu / jew

• Patriotism is for people who fail at absolutely everything. If you have nothing else to be proud of, you resort to being proud of your nationality, because it's the one thing everyone can have without doing anything.

• yup. im proud to be English, even though the country has/is going to shit. Will always be a proud englishman

• Belgian here, and no. This country is fucking boring. Sure, there are worse places to live, but still, when I get a sustainable job elsewhere I'm out of here.

• Somewhat proud of being English... lol

• Yes I am proud to be a New Zealander.

• Not proud to be dutch, not ashamed to be dutch. Just neutral!

• Luxembourgian and proud of it. I like my country for the most part, it's tiny but one of the wealthiest in the world and with only 550.000 people living here I'm proud to be one of those few lucky ones

• Very proud.

• i am afghan and proud, we are tall, dark and handsome race