Do you believe in God?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, man created and invented many things (for their comfort, or for deceiving people, ruling over, or to educate people etc., there can be many reasons +ve and -ve, as science can be implemented for both purposes) and God is one of them, an imaginary thing. :-)

• All girls who downvoted me, one day definitely you'll realize that I'm right. This time I can convince you as I m even unable to convince my parents, but we can have a short debate if you wish :-)

• I'm actually poking fun at those who down voted you. :P

• @Lonewolf_1296 good, go with a zoom ;-)

What Girls Said 27

• Absolutely do.💙

• Without a doubt.

• Yah to some degree like most scientists the world can't just be due to coincidence or nature alone

• To know this, u must read earth science, geography and science, just read about creation of milky way, any why planets fixed in their elliptical orbits n if you are a science student then you would understand everything. It's just due to nature alone and whole universe created by only two kind of particles.

• @Avneo that's your opinion. Like mentioned earlier many scientists and physicists retain their belief in a god because they know that the universe itself cannot be by coincidence alone.

• No, I do not.

I respect everyones belief whatever it is though!
    We are all entitled to believe what we want.
    No judgment here.

• No, I do not!

• Nope, I'm an atheist.

• Not even a little bit.

• I trust in the Lord. I think belief is something you grow into over time and I still have lots of growing to do.

• No, I don't. I'm an atheist.

• No. I'm open to the possibility that there may be a god or "higher power", but even then. I wouldn't really care because why would such a "higher power" care for insignificant me?

• Yes, I do😊

• I sure do!!!

• Definitely ❤

• Don't care about God. I don't know if he's real or not. It's not important to me

• I do believe in God.

• I'm a deist, so yeah.

• Yessssss
    Although I fell asleep in church like no ones bizz

• Yeah, i do

• Yes, very much.

• Yes, I do :)

• Nope. Nein. Nuh-uh. :D

• I believe there is not enough information for me to answer that question.

• Nope I'm a proud atheist but got baptised as a baby

• no. I don't need a God.

• Nope. God can't help at any time

• There may be, there may not be.

• Absolutely :)

What Guys Said 26

• Which one? Pick your choice (click twice on the vertical lines):
    wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    Click two times on the vertical lines. The list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)

But pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

• I certainly don't believe in one of them: believing or not in some god isn't important at all.

However, their fan clubs are SCARY: suicide bombers, arsonists, hooligans, child molesters etc...

• @Omar5881
      Anu (and Zoroaster) could be the origin of monotheism.

• It's anu in Arabic انو

• Yes yes and yes

• I do believe in God ! :)

• Yeah, of course. "In every story, their is a story teller".

In every creation, there is a creator.

The "Big Bang Theory" is just scientifically acknowledging the Book of Genesis. In other words, "And God said," Let there be light".

We thought the world was flat, but also in Genesis is states "the roundness of the earth".

The Bible has never.. I mean it, never been false about ANY prophecy, and many have happened throughout history.

Bible predicted an alliance and nations against Christians and Our Saviour, such as Isis, Illuminati, Socialists, etc.

Dude, there is too much to prove there is only ONE God, and that's Jehovah, Jesus Christ's father. (If you didn't know)

• God was just there to 'explain' what science didn't. (Back when we were a less advanced civilization)
    Religion is old fashioned and primitive. Science is the way forward. Science explains everything Religion can't.

Conclusion: Religion is kinda pointless in today's world.

• Yes, I do.

• no. i have seen and witnessed some horrible things. if god exists then he is a very cruel and evil being.

• Yes I do. Does everyone else that believes in God, believes in God like I do, that's another story.

• nope, sry. I wish there were one but my brain says no.

• yeah, i do

• Yes of course I do

• Yes, I do believe in myself.

• No I don't.

• Yes. I mean why not? Seems popular.

• I don't believe in a white guy seated on a cloud having fun watching this reality show called earth.
    But I do believe something is running the big show.

• Yes i do believe

• No, but I do believe everything happens for a reason.

• even if God existed, why do i need to believe?

• no belief in God stupid.

• Yeah i do ^_^ <3

• Yes, I do and knowing that there's a God who watches me all the time makes me strong.

• I believe in the Force which awakens next month.

• I believe in something, but wouldn't call it God

• Nope, I do not.

• No I do not believe. I do not deny either. I am not capable of this much decisiveness.

• Fairy tales are for kids.