Do girls like bad boys?

I knew a bad boy in high school. He was a social failure, and had no female friends, sex or girlfriends.

He is a traditional Indian. He had ONE Indian friend, who only stayed with him since everyone was grouped off. He was very rude towards people in general, and had no friends, male or female. Me and some other guys hung with him temporarily, but his rude attitude drove us away. He was very desperate and tried to stop us from leaving him. He followed us everywhere, and pinched us/tried to annoy us. He got very good grades, and my hs is a preppy school in Cupertino (the jocks are the nerds and the popular people have the best grades). He is now a Comp Sci student in SJSU.

Why did he not get girls, if girls like bad boys? Many girls like bullies/alpha males. Our hs was 60% Indian and Asian, so race is not an issue. Many Indians have been popular and had gfs. Tho nobody really talked about sex.

NO girls liked him, even as a friend. Then again, we had our own groups and were hesitant to let others in.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many intricate layers to the concept of bad boys. The truth is that bad boys tend to be very damaged men who were never taught to love, may have been physically/mentally/emotionally/sexually abused as a child, or simply let this world take their smile and snatch their moral compass in the process. To many women, they're like a mysterious, captivating structure with a giant 'Do not Enter' sign accompanied by a tall fence with barbed wire. They can't help but be intrigued and do the inevitably idiotic.

Anyhow, attraction, chemistry, and desire are much more complex than the simple, basic correlation you are attempting to make. There are so many factors involved so it's hard to give you a definite answer without actually knowing him or more about his habits, personality, and the way he interacts with others in general.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Can I give movie examples here? Choco in Domino, John Bender in Breakfast Club, Klaus Mikelson in Originals. Those are what I consider bad boys. Someone with a rude attitue that pices people just sounds like a douche. I think it's more of the carefree, break the rules attitude that I find attractive. Now obviously I don't want to marry Dilinger, he's just fun to look at lol

• Girls like bad boys, not bullies.
    Women like nice men.

• I'm willing to bet that this Indian guy was you lol

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure he was a "bad" boy?

• Girls like bad boys when they are rebelling against their parents during their teen years, once they pass 21 most of them go off bad boys