What was your favourite TOY as a child?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Boobies...

• Train sets for sure

• My Nephew loves train sets. I bought him a Thomas the Tank engine train set last week. His mum said he plays with it as soon as he gets up in a morning lol

• Aww I would love that. That sounds awesome! 😊

• I took that tour once many years ago , it was amazing. Only one thing would have made it better , if it had been a steam locomotive rather than a Diesel engine

• this. I loved it

s.yimg.com/.../trex.jpg

• Model airplanes... planes are still my passion today and since 10 years I have a private pilot license.
    That's what they call "boys and their toys" :D

• Haha! Yeah that is true. If ever I take my Niece and Nephew to the park on a Sunday , it's full of men flying model planes , or remote control boats on the lake 😄

Wow! That is impressive! Do you have the chance to fly a private plane? 👍

• It's so awesome that you are able to do something that you have a passion for. 😊

• Yeah, it cost quite a lot of effort to get there but now I'm a happy man :D

• K'nex probably. I ate plenty.

• People's lives.

• My penis. I found a movie at the young age of 6 or 7 and~, my life was changed.

• Broken bottles and used syringes at the beach when I was a kid.

• Even as a three year old?

• Probably LEGOs like a lot of kids. How about you?

• I loved my dolls especially Barbie, but my all time favourite was a Teddy Bear my Grandmother bought me when i was two. I still have it 😄

• My Willy woo woo

• girls were

• your pedo mommy used to put her dildo in my mouth

• I didn't have a favorite toy as a kid I don't think, it was only later when I got games consoles and bb guns that I spent a lot of time playing with one particular thing.

What Girls Said 9

• a cooking set!

• Seeeeeeeegaaaa

• Legos and hot wheels and hula hoops. Then I got a gbc lol but I would spend days building elaborate shit with legos and tinkertoys

• A stuffed cat my grandma got me right before she died. I wish I knew where it was now because I'd give it to my daughter. 😢😧

• I was a big fan of stuffed animals.

• Baby dolls and little porcelain dolls were my two favorite toys. As for now, I like big teddy bears, I won't mind having some ^_^.

• I still have the Teddy bear my Grandmother bought me when I was two. I'll never part with it for sentimental reasons. 😊

• Colored pencils and paper :)
    I actually started to draw before I learned to speak.

• I would love to be able to draw. I admire people who have that talent

• Yes, Im an art student now :)

• Awesome! Good luck with that !! 😊

• a stuffed monkey covered in numbers.

• A yellow Labrador teddy named Bamby. I still cuddle him while I sleep :')