Should I tell my brother?

My brothers bestfriend is now my friend with benefits, should i tell him? He doesn't have a clue

1021

Most Helpful Guy

• He's going to find out anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• stop that now! because this will make him lose his bestfriend

What Guys Said 20

• It might be better for you to do it than your friends with benefits.. With guus its usually some like
    "Hey dude, guess what i did last night?"
    "What? Smoke weed again?"
    "No.. Your sister"
    POW 👊💢👃🙊

• Bring him on Jerry Springer and tell him that way. LMFAO

• Telling him yields no positive. Ur bro's friend is a bad dude cauz he violated bro code!

• He broke the bro code, Never get involved with your friends sister, it's gonna be amazing when your brother realizes that his friend is doing his sister, it gonna be ugly, just curious is it your elder brother or younger brother. But you are 18 it shouldn't be much big mess

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...m3ek5orikq1r4zr2vo1_500.gif
    Na fam, your ro just or snaked!
    The bro codes states the sister of a bro is off limits!

Unless you guys get married, otherwise you brother had Ben stabbed in the back!

• Best he find out from you than someone else if you think it's inevitable.

• I don't see why he needs know what you do in your private time.
    Whatever you prefer.

• So did you tell your brother or what?

• His friend should tell him

• Sure, if you want your friends with benefits murdered and your brother in prison for it.

• If you tell your brother he may want to fight him. it would crush his friendship

• i will assume that your bro with other and he isn't telling you what girls he is bagging so... u can tell him if you want but i dont think its a obligation

• Read the fifth rule in this article.
    www.lovepanky.com/.../25-friends-with-benefits-rules

• Is he younger to you?

• I really don't see a point in telling him, unless you have a good reason to :)

• Is there any reason to tell?

• That's soooooooo fucked up

• I call bullshit ! What do you do just make up bullshit questions all nite long?
    Get real

• Last one was , my trainer at the gym rubbed his boner across my face

• Tell him but he might not believe you. Show him your fake pics and he might.

• So that dude from your question prior to this was your brother's best friend.

Is he older or younger than you?

What Girls Said 9

• You shouldn't continue that relationship, whether it's "just sex" or not. That guy was your brothers friend before he was involved with you, and you shouldn't put your brother in that position. Your brother shouldn't have to deal with his best mate and his sister sleeping around together. Sounds like your aren't even mature to be having a sexual relationship if you make decisions like that.

• I think u should!

• Do what your heart desires.

• Is it really necessary to use your brother's best friend as a friend with benefits?

• Bad move. This will not end well

• How do you feel about it? Do you think he will react in a bad way or how would you feel if he had your best friend as his friend with benefit?

• Depends. How do you think he will react?

• It really isn't his business.

• Ehhh... sticky situation... ummmmmm... I'd keep it to yourself...