Why is there so much comment on the appeal of younger women to men when mature, more refined women have as much, if not, more appeal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think part of it is an evolutionary thing. It makes sense that men would be more attracted to younger women who have more childbearing years.

I think men are also conditioned by society to find younger women more attractive.

• It is an interesting point you make, and in fact very valid. But, i guess I have always had an attraction for more mature women, even when I was young for the were more refined as women. Whereas younger women always had a 'girlieness' about them that i never felt attraction too

• i think women are at their finest in their 30's, and after, no disrespect intended to you :)

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• That's like me saying i prefer my milk expired, not fresh

• so, I'm curious, at what age does a woman "expire"?

• @thewanderingme For me, in and around the question askers age. They're still good people, but i just won't date them.

• @Nuqood lol, pretty much. What baffles me though is that women can scoff at the idea of dating some guy twice their age with no blowback, but if i say i'm not interested in dating women who's startship is en route to planet Menopause, im evil!

• Because the value of pussy is like cars, not houses.

• I'm attracted to women in their 30s but also young women too.

• Because this "dude" on here convinced everyone that women are used up after 25?