Should gag do IQ tests before letting people join?

There are a lot of stupid people on here mostly women. There I said it the women on here are using to much makeup and its sinking into their brains.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Lmao of course, then people like you wouldn't be here :)

• Man let me see your face! You want fight man to man! DAMN RIGHT! I'll take u down!!!

• "Mostly women"
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Oh here we go again. Stupid people asking stupid questions and then calling people stupid... Yep that's how things work

http://i.imgur.com/FgF54Ld.gif

• Yeah they definitely should make us take an IQ test because after saying this I'm starting to wonder why the hell you're allowed on here... 😒

• My good looks duh lol.

• Nah but it was fun to have you think I was.

• I didn't I just wanted you to admit that you weren't :)

• What does intelligence in logic (only one part of aspect in life) has to do with someone's overall personality and emotional intelligence?

You can have a high IQ result but still be a rotten person whom no one wants to associate with.

• Ask a girl if looks matter no lie
      Ask a girl if size matters no lie
      Ask a girl if personality matter no lie
      They say no but when a guy as evidence
      To call her out on her lies he's the bad guy.

• Yes. Starting with you.

• Why would you want to do that? You wouldn't have anyone to bitch to about the lack of women in your life...

• Uh that's just stupid. And I'll use as much makeup as I want 👊🏻

• I think they should. Too many stupid people here.

• Finally someone gets it.

• I don't know, dude, it seems that you'd not be able to get in if taking an IQ test was a requirement to let people join in here.

• "There I said it the women on here are using to much makeup and its sinking into their brains."

Firstly, you mean "too" much makeup not "to" much makeup. Too is used for "excess"; whereas, to is used to express direction.

Secondly, may you clarify your statement above? How do you know the amount of makeup the women on this website apply? How exactly does makeup "sink into their brains"?

• 0|0
  • We need tests to ensure that we have common sense before being allowed to join GAG, please.

• I like your question. I think it is original, haha.

• Same here.

• That depends on how you define "common sense". Nevermind that it's an entirely artificial construct, made so that those who are regarded as incompetent can participate in an intellectual debate, common sense only applies to your area of expertise. For example, a rocket scientist wouldn't know a lot about computer science because that's not his area of expertise. All things considered, your claim of common sense is laughable, at best.

• *too much makeup not 'to.' You should have taken a spelling test before joining gag.

• Is this a spelling bee? Nope? Do I care what you say nope.

• Wish I knew who you were.

• Is that a threat or a general statement? :)

• No, the site would quickly go out of business... lol :P

What Guys Said 14

• Seeing as an IQ test only tests a person's intelligence quotient and has very little to do with knowledge, manners or actual intelligence there is not much point.

• Chuckle, you would have flunked it.

• haha, points for giving me the laugh !!!

• Maybe you should take the test, considering you generalized the female users.

Hah. How ironic. 😏

• At least Id pass.

• @QA

Don't be so sure ;)

• Pretty sure you can't pass an IQ test. You just do it and get a result there's no grade boundaries or anything, just a number. The only levels are 100 normal, 70 abnormaly bad as it is 2 standard deviations from 100 and then 130 that is abnormaly gifted for the same reason.

• No, not really. IQ tests are based on how fast the participant can recognize patterns. Intelligence is more than just that. Even then, intellectuals are still subject to their own prejudice. What you're demonstrating right now is the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Just the fact you're complaining about stupid people suggests you may be a little slow, yourself. And I've heard men say some pretty silly things, too.

• you're tryna keep me out aren't you..

• This is the troll of the week 👏

• Lol yeah awesome idea lol but smart people can be assholes too.

• Yeah, but what if the person who made the IQ test is stupid him or herself?

• Don't worry it will be multiple choice.

• What I'm trying to say is that most IQ test makers would probably score low on MY IQ test I would make.

• So... too much make up causes low IQ? lol ok then..

• An IQ must be administered by someone who is authorized and it must be monitored

• fuck IQ. IQ is not a life...

• Suicide is always an option no?

• Do you want to KILL the site?

• No not really just need to get rid of the stupid women on here.

• Yeah! what he said!