Guys like me. So why don't I have a boyfriend?

When I'm a grocery store with my mom in any city guys will act funny. Then when they see me laughing at them saying something in a funny way to another person who works there. They'll smile, laugh. So why I can't get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever tried to actually get one or are you one of the ones that waits for them to make the first move? I mean that kind of makes a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys's laugh in your presence, and that makes you wonder why you can't get a bf? The two things aren't connected. Have you tried pursuing someone you like? Have you expressed your interest in someone? Or are you just expecting relationship invites in the mail?

• Well... hey Shadowlegend what do you mean?

• You sounded like you just expected guys to want to date you, but I asked if you expressed any interest in dating anyone?

• Well.. oh ok. Well... I want to date my guy friend Anthony Padilla from YouTube and Smosh. But since he's busy making YouTube videos. He won't talk to me hardly.

What Guys Said 1

• Cause people like you, maybe they know they may not get your full attention

What Girls Said 1

• Well you have no idea if theyre smiling or laughing for the right reasons, anyway are you putting yourself out there? making yourself available and putting in effort as much as you'd like to get back? Guys can't do all the work

• Well... hey Cmasterson oh ok. Also well... no I don't think I'm putting myself out there. Guys just naturally like me. Even colored guys like me.

• Ok, I was just saying that people will like you for you and not for the colour of your skin at least majority of people. Maybe youve been looking in the wrong place x

• Well... oh ok Opinion Owner now I know what you mean.