Why do guys like short girls?

Why do guys like short girls? I'm only 4'10 Sometimes I hate being short all the guys take my stuff and hold it up so I can't reach it's annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• Because short girls have trouble kicking our asses.

No, probably because you embody someone of a petite nature, and our nature is to want someone to protect and love, so you fit that bill perfectly.

Actually it will be a tremendous asset, those guys wouldn't pick on you unless they liked you. Later on in life you are going to find that men are going to swoon over you, those that aren't intimidated by you, anyway. Some lucky guy is going to be very glad he can call you his woman. Just you wait.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it has to do with the fact that most guys like being dominate in bed

• It's the same as girls preferring tall guys. Tall is masculine, short is feminine.

• I like girls of all height so I have no idea. I guess it makes them feel like men lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I am 5'2 and have to climb the cabinets to get things. I know how you feel.

• I'm short to. Guys tell me they like it sexually lol