Girls if your man had to wear an eyepatch for the rest of his life would you stay with him?

Some sort of accident made him lose an eye while dating you and has to wear an eyepatch for the rest of his life as a result. Would you stick with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. He may have to suffer through some stupid pirate jokes here and there, but I would stick by him regardless.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably have wound up wearing one for playing with a sword and wearing an eye patch (because you're never too old to play pirates), which would be really ironic-redundant, that wearing an eye patch led to my having to wear an eye patch...

And then I'd never be able to end a sentence again without "arrrr!", and eventually she'd have no choice but to leave me, and I'd be really sad, but have no-one to blame but myself...

What Girls Said 15

• Can I wear one too!! 🤕

• Of course. I'm not that superficial, if I had feelings for him, I wouldn't dump him just cause of something like that.

• Yeah I would! lol

• I'll start wearing one too, so he doesn't feel left out.

• I now know what our couples costume is going to be.

I'd stay with him. He's my person.

• Absolutely right I would.. My vows to my huusband included "In Sickness & In Health".

And this is precisely what he has done for me, and is continuing to do for me, throughout my own very serious illness.

• Of course. Without blinking an eye.

• Sure... he could be my sexy pirate.

• why can't he get a glass eye?

• If the other eye works, yeah. Actually it might be kinda hot.. would probably make him hotter if he's already hot in the first place.

• If it was the governer. Yes.

• Sure.
    ...

• Of course I would <3

• Heck yes!
    Pirates are sexy

• Sure why not...

What Guys Said 10

• You should just own it man. Start callong yourself snake and tell people about how you helped the president escape from new york or how you blew up a bunch of metal gears

• If i were in his shoes, I'd just get a glass eye instead. Eye patches are really uncomfortable if worn for a long time. Plus, some glass eyes look really realistic.

• I dunno but if it were a girl she'd look that much more badass

• You don't truly love this man if you're even considering leaving him because of this.

• Is your man Fetty Wap?

• And roleplay as pirates everyday

• Arrrrr billy !
    I ain't never been to sea ,
    I ain't never seen a fish !

• Yar, I think they would.

• LIARS!!!

The women answering this are LIARS!!!

• LMAO! They wouldn't. They know they wouldn't. Shit if I had girlfriend and she lost one of her eyes she'd be like the chick from Kill BIll lol.