Anyone have pancakes from mcdonalds? They're awesome!! ?

I would never expect something so good from them. I do wish they would give me more than one thing of syrup though :( Three butters and one syrup. wtf

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I had it two weeks ago the best part about it is the fact that you can get it during anytime of time of the day now!

I ate mines for dinner :)

• I know instead of spending 7 bucks for dinner I'm spending $2.50 lol

Most Helpful Guy

• they're good, but i can do better!

What Girls Said 5

• i actually never have! i usually just go for the mcmuffins, some yoghurt, or a hash brown =]

• Yes I had some today don'y judge.

• Why are you trying to make me salivate? Lol yes they're great. Oh, and go back through the line and be like "you guys didn't give me any syrup" and ask for another ;P

• I had their fish o fillet, it's very good!

• Yes, their pancakes are pretty good! If you ask, they'll give you more syrup, too. :)

What Guys Said 4

• They usually will give you multiple syrups.

And yes, their pancakes rock. I love their Big Breakfast. I put the butter between each pancake. A little syrup between each one. A lot of salt on everything else. Love the eggs.

• I don't like McDonald's and I have to agree with you their pancakes are surprisingly good

• Maybe once or twice when I was a kid.
    Being an adult, I now make wiser decisions haha.

• Yeah bro they are good. I've been fucking with the pancakes bruh. You late.