Does traveling by car, or traveling by plane scare you more?

I'm personally more terrified by cars. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither scare me. If I had to choose I would say traveling by car. Look at the number of planes that are in the air every day and the number of cars on the road. A higher percentage of the cars on the road crash than the planes in the air.

• Why choose a car if you know the planes crash less?

• Yes, that is true but at the same time there is way more cars on the road than planes in the air.

• Thank you for MHA

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• For those of you who are scared of planes, I've heard many times that it's the safest way to travel. 🙂
    Anyway, I'm not scared at all of any type of travel. The only type of travel I hate is going by foot. lol 😉

• Car is way more dangerous, but I have faith in my ability to avoid trouble. I wouldn't ride a bike because you have no protection.

• Cars provide a better view, planes are a higher class experience.

I think everyone needs a good mix yea.

• Im more scared when i travel by plane but thats only when we take off. After we are in the air i dont worry at all.

• Planes are too damn high.

• Neither scare me but I prefer planes cause I get sick in cars

What Girls Said 13

• Both actually.
    If I had to choose though, I'd say planes. I know they're actually safer than cars, but still... A plane can fall in the ocean o_o

• I don't like plane!

• Planes scare me more than cars. I had to fly on four planes the same day and it terrified me. I like being on the ground not in the sky. The view is beautiful but I get scared easily.

• I'm more terrified of cars because car crashes happen more often.

• definitely plane, but I'm not terrified. I'm ok on planes, but i do get the occasional tense moment when turbulence kicks in lmao.

• Traveling by plane.

I get scared when it starts to fly and kinda curves.. and so on
    . omg

• Travelling by taxis are usually terrifying :D

• Plane fears are just plane silly. :D Though after my car wreck i'm more scared of cars now. Since the chances of a car wreck happening is a billion times higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI-MQhPJw1o

• Not really scared of either, though I've read somewhere that each time you get into a car you're 17times more likely to die than in an airplane - I guess that should be somehow comforting to know for those who are scared of flying lol..

• Voted C. Train scares me more. The train here is pretty shity, tried it once bc all my friends whats to travel by it, and i think thats gonna be the first and last time i ever go anywhere by train.

• I think I'm more terrified of planes but knowing that I still fly on them

• I'm not scared of either, but if I had to chose which I feel safer in, it would be a plane. Probably because it's so big and there are a lot of people involved in trying to keep passengers safe.

• neither scare me lol... and if i die well oh well... its not like we're immortal so idc

• In car because of car crashes