Are you moody? Moo-oo-ooooody?

I am. And I hate it.

Are you moody? Moo-oo-ooooody?

• YES. i hate everything. i love everything. i hate everything. i don't know what i would do for a klondike bar.
    70% (19)54% (15)62% (34)Vote
  • NO. pa rum pum pum pum, me and my drum
    30% (8)46% (13)38% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I was happy until I discovered my roommate has been drinking my milk... that son of a bitch didn't have enough eating my pizza a few weeks ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in between. I can be moody as fuck, but that's usually only if something is bothering me. The rest of the time I'm pretty even keel. I hate getting moody. I know I'm being a dick but in the moment I really don't care. I always regret it. So i do my best to clear the air as quickly as I can to try and avoid it.

1|0
    0|0
    • teach me thy ways, oh wise one :p

• Show All
    • what kind of exotic leather? :o :o like... alligator?

a mixture of abstract and realism, i can't dedicate myself to either world lol. i suppose painting and dancing are two things you're just going to have to... let be... :p

• can't be good at everything I suppose. :( Maybe if I try dancing and painting at the same time. That's got to be the key to success. Must admit I'm a bit jealous, a very young me wanted to be a painter when he grew up.
      Alligator, fish, ostrich, snake. If its uncommon I want to use it. I never knew that they made fish leather, but it looks amazing.

• Yeah, I am too. I'm not feeling super well and my mood is influenced by it :o
    Good that your question was there to vent some worries :D

1|0
    0|0
    • oh no! not getting better at all hans? :(

• Nope. Not worse either fortunately...

• Pa rum pum pum... playing my drum. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd snap the guy in the post's eye patch for a Klondike bar

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be...
    But it's Sunday I'm at work and it's usually slow until the afternoon so here I am watching football while sleepy af

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss

1|0
    0|0
  • YES. i hate everything. i love everything. i hate everything. i don't know what i would do for a Klondike bar. As for the Klondike bar, I know what I would do, break open my piggy bank and head to the store and buy a box :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no but I did have one of those days that I was just pissed off half the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope just tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm really calm

0|0
    0|0
  • Mono tone chill mode activate. 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • I... Am... Not not not moody. I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am an emotional wreck!

And i'll just buy a klondike bar, because i dont trust that what would you do sh...:P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can be quite moody... Sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm meowwwwdy!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, im passionate, but very even

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Oh indeed, I'm quite the rollercoaster. My mood can literally change every single minute. ALL THOSE EMOTIONSSSS... It's hard, it's really hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. i hate everything. i love everything. i hate everything. i don't know what i would do for a klondike bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I'm pretty stable for the most part :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 😟😖😫 I hate it!

0|0
    0|0
  • it sometimes happen to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a moody person. Thankfully my friends and family accept me the way I am. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Man if someone had just brought me apple pie already then I wouldn't have this issue D;

0|0
    0|0