Are you moody? Moo-oo-ooooody?

I am. And I hate it.

Are you moody? Moo-oo-ooooody?

• YES. i hate everything. i love everything. i hate everything. i don't know what i would do for a klondike bar.
  • NO. pa rum pum pum pum, me and my drum

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I was happy until I discovered my roommate has been drinking my milk... that son of a bitch didn't have enough eating my pizza a few weeks ago.

• I'm in between. I can be moody as fuck, but that's usually only if something is bothering me. The rest of the time I'm pretty even keel. I hate getting moody. I know I'm being a dick but in the moment I really don't care. I always regret it. So i do my best to clear the air as quickly as I can to try and avoid it.

• teach me thy ways, oh wise one :p

• what kind of exotic leather? :o :o like... alligator?

a mixture of abstract and realism, i can't dedicate myself to either world lol. i suppose painting and dancing are two things you're just going to have to... let be... :p

• can't be good at everything I suppose. :( Maybe if I try dancing and painting at the same time. That's got to be the key to success. Must admit I'm a bit jealous, a very young me wanted to be a painter when he grew up.
      Alligator, fish, ostrich, snake. If its uncommon I want to use it. I never knew that they made fish leather, but it looks amazing.

• Yeah, I am too. I'm not feeling super well and my mood is influenced by it :o
    Good that your question was there to vent some worries :D

• oh no! not getting better at all hans? :(

• Nope. Not worse either fortunately...

• Pa rum pum pum... playing my drum. :P

• I'd snap the guy in the post's eye patch for a Klondike bar

• I can be...
    But it's Sunday I'm at work and it's usually slow until the afternoon so here I am watching football while sleepy af

• Sure thing boss

• YES. i hate everything. i love everything. i hate everything. i don't know what i would do for a Klondike bar. As for the Klondike bar, I know what I would do, break open my piggy bank and head to the store and buy a box :D.

• Lol no but I did have one of those days that I was just pissed off half the day

• Nope just tired.

• No I'm really calm

• Mono tone chill mode activate. 😑

• I... Am... Not not not moody. I think

• Yes, i am an emotional wreck!

And i'll just buy a klondike bar, because i dont trust that what would you do sh...:P

• Yeah I can be quite moody... Sucks

• I'm meowwwwdy!

• no, im passionate, but very even

What Girls Said 7

• Oh indeed, I'm quite the rollercoaster. My mood can literally change every single minute. ALL THOSE EMOTIONSSSS... It's hard, it's really hard.

• nah I'm pretty stable for the most part :P

• Yes 😟😖😫 I hate it!

• it sometimes happen to me

• I am a moody person. Thankfully my friends and family accept me the way I am. 😂

• Man if someone had just brought me apple pie already then I wouldn't have this issue D;