I was having a bath and suddenly I see on my breast there is this kind of a little long hair, I don't know how. I am scared, what should I do?

I shouldn't be scared about it right?

Someone please answer I am scared, I am cutting it out with scissors.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair on a woman's breasts is not that unusual. In fact many women have at least some heir there, usually just one or a few. For a woman without a partner, it can cause a lot of anxiety. So I understand what you are feeling.

@VermillionLies told it well. And I admire her for publicly reassuring you by telling of her own hair, and advising you to not cut or shave it. I don't know if she plucks or just leaves it, but in your case you will probably need to pluck it to make you more confident with guys. Hopefully the guy you fall for will let you know that it does not matter and you can just leave it alone. That would be the way I would be about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• huuuuuuuuuuuh
    was it on your breast or what lol

• Yes it was on my breast but like just one hair, I know it's embarrassing but I am scared.

• its called hair! hahahaha

What Guys Said 3

• Its normal.. I've heard that a lot... Just pluck or shave it... Its just hair

• Ohh damnit!!! Suddenly it grow so much, please tell me which is your favorite drink, I have less hair on my chest... ;-)

• Don't worry about it?
    I am very confused.

What Girls Said 2

• It's perfectly normal. Some girls have hairs on their breasts, especially around the nipples (I have some, too). Don't cut it or shave it, the hair will grow thicker then.

• Just wax it or pluck.