Quiz time!!! What kind of elf are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/stephaniejensen10/what-race-of-elf-are-you
And my results are~:

High Elf

Quiz time!!! What kind of elf are you?

You are a high elf. The most ancient and noble of elves, they live on mountain peaks, far above the rest of the world. They have a fondness for lush, flower-filled meadows, silver waterfalls, morning time, and the stars that they live so near to.

High elves are masters of magic. Many of them are immortal, unlike their wood elf and dark elf counterparts. They are closest to the Elvish God (s); indeed, the blood of these Gods is said to flow in their veins, shining through their skin.

High elves are spiritual creatures; they are aloof, and even indifferent to other races, yet their hearts are not immovable.

High elves care greatly for the earth, and regard all life as precious. As such, they can be quite heroic, donning sun-bright armor and riding like the paladins, Valkyries and warriors of old into battle, to protect the land and the innocents that dwell there.

High Elves have clear, far-seeing eyes, and feel the joy and pain of the world as if it were their own. They are both merry, and sorrowful creatures, and the fairest of all the races on this Earth.

Updates:
It seems like there's going to be a lot of dark elves in this post. Must be a family reunion of some sort. xD

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a Wood Elf.

Foragers by nature, wood Elves gather berries, mushrooms and the like. They are also hunters (though some do abstain from meat). With hounds baying and trumpets blowing, they pursue their prey joyously.

After a hunt, a feast is held. The meat, freshly caught and roasted to perfection, is laid out on long wooden table. Fine red wine is passed around, and the day's spoils (including those foraged) are enjoyed with relish. Music and song are aplenty mark these revelries.

Wood elves most often live in tree lofts, and are apt climbers. They have a special connection with animals, and are able to communicate with beasts and plants alike. They are beyond compare with a bow; their arrows fly swift and true.

Wood Elves are the most wild of all Elves, and possess an innate, elemental magic that plays a part in their green thumbs and ability to camouflage themselves.

Wood elves do not take kindly to humans. They do not go out of their way to fight them (indeed, they are most often peaceful by nature), but they will defend their land tooth and nail, should the need arise.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are the first person to have gotten a Woof Elf. Niceness. c:

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• Dark Elf
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bb0-8081-eefba148a756.jpg
    You are a Dark Elf.

Masters of stealth, they dwell in shadowed places, and have little interest in other creatures. They do not shy away from violence (some might say they relish it), and will ruthlessly destroy intruders. Their version of mercy is a quick death.

Power is what dark elves seek. They are highly skilled in the arcane arts. Without scruples, they are even known to dabble in blood magic.

Some would call dark elves evil. Still, they are Elvish, and thus part of the most noble race on this Earth. They are to be respected... and feared.

Hahaa, I totally approve of this 😄

1|0
    0|0
    • I swear I might have been 4 answers away from being a dark elf too. xD

• Dark Elf

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bb0-8081-eefba148a756.jpg

You are a Dark Elf.

Masters of stealth, they dwell in shadowed places, and have little interest in other creatures. They do not shy away from violence (some might say they relish it), and will ruthlessly destroy intruders. Their version of mercy is a quick death.

Power is what dark elves seek. They are highly skilled in the arcane arts. Without scruples, they are even known to dabble in blood magic.

Some would call dark elves evil. Still, they are Elvish, and thus part of the most noble race on this Earth. They are to be respected... and feared.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a Dark Elf.

1|0
    0|0
  • i got high elf as well =]

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a Dark Elf.

Yass, slay!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark Elf 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a wood elf.
    Quiz's pictures is fantastic, I loved them :) :D

2|0
    0|0