Having a serious boyfriend and your soul mate pops up?

if you are in a relationship and you and your boyfriend are having a rocky relastionship and your soul mate pops up and what I mean the love of your life everything that you wanted in a man hot, intelectual funny , kind and you just feel instant and very strong chemistry with the new guy ( it is like you are home). you have been with guy for 2 years and you were planning to marry in another 2 years when you finish college. would you feel confused , torn between two feelings would feel guilty , would you dump your boyfriend or you just find it hard to give up on all the years. is it hard for a girl in this situation to just end a relationship?

What Girls Said 2

• You gotta do what feels right not what is right. Listen to your heart not your head. It's your life.. an important decision like this can change your whole life.. to the better or the worse.

• I don't know what I'd do.

What Guys Said 0