What things from before your time do you love?

You know, stuff like vinyl records, Wizard of Oz, old Nintendo games... just things from before you were born that you came to like. And how you discovered them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Older TV shows like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, I Dream of Jeannie, Leave It to Beaver, etc... My parents watched them and introduced me to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the music I listen to is from before my time. I would say about 90-95% of the music I listen to is from the 60s and early 70s. I also listen to some real Rock'n'Roll from the 1950s and some blues from the 1920s and 1930s. I don't really like modern music so much. It's way too commercialized for my taste (especially modern pop music). The whole thing has only little to do with music nowadays and mostly with earning lots of cash. For example there are tons of famous pop starlets nowadays who don't even write/compose their music themselves.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I like shaving with a straight razor, I like collecting ww2 artifacts and coins, I like really old movies too.

• Nintendo. Some music.