Im from Baltimore how do I get to California?

hi okay so my boyfriend he lives in California he wants me to come there but the problem is how i live in baltimore and i dont drive and he can drive but the issue is the miles for him to get me ius there anyway i can get to los. California
I need your help friends☺☺☺

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, fellow Baltimore friend! The fastest way would be to take a plane there, but that's also pretty expensive. You could do a cross-country train, but that'll take longer with all the stops. You could rent a car as well, but you're under 18, so that would cost extra for the insurance since you're under 25.

What Guys Said 3

• You could fly
    You could train
    You could run really fast
    You could crawl, which would take forever
    You could do cartwheels forever, but thats making me dizzy just thinking about it

• Either train or plane

• it's actually a really simple drive. Where in CA does he live?

• he lives in los California

• it's ok. Like I said it is an easy drive, just a few freeways. It'll take a few days, 3-4 depending on how much time each day you put in. Its not the fastest, but it is doable

• Thanks 🎸

What Girls Said 2

• google it? I wanted to go to richmond before it was like 36 dollars the thing is i would have to find a place to sleep.

• hey thank i gonna google it a little bit later🌸

• ohh right lol

• okay🎶

• Get him to send you an airline ticket.

• Thank ya dear ☺ awesome !