Why Do Women Constantly Blame Men For Their Mistakes?

When meeting a person, within the first few moments of talking to them I can easily tell what they are about. I may not have the whole story, but I know enough to figure out if this person would be a good match for me.

I feel that a lot of women (and I am not trying to generalize here), are not good at judging a man's character. I consistantly meet women who have "hardended hearts" because they keep meeting men who abuse them, who are demeaning, aren't going anywhere in life or are constant cheaters. When a genuine guy approaches them, they act cold toward the guy and won't give him a chance or they try to make the guy go away by not seeming interested at all.

For example... I knew this girl who loved black guys. However... every black guy she would date had a ghetto persona and they would end up cheating on her. I've watched a few successful black men approach her, but she would always turn them down. After having so many bad relationships, she is lesbian and claims there are no good men in the world and that men are heartless.

Women hold the power in all relationships. They have the ability to decide which men enter their life and which men they do not want in their life. So... how are we (men) to blame for a woman's poor decisions when it comes to dating?

...

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends upon their attitude

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a very insightful question. I don't really have answer to it but I've been wondering about the same things for a long time. I do want to point out that I also have some awesome, very smart women in my life but like you said, I also know a couple of those really stupid ones. My best guy friend has tons of female friends like this (I'm not exactly "friends" with them but something like "buddies"). Some of them are really incredibly whiny about their dating attempts, despite the fact that they have all the power in the dating arena as you pointed out. I've heard so many women be so whiny and frustrated and angry about all the idiots and cheaters and assholes they "had to have" as boyfriends and I just keep thinking "I don't get it. I mean... I'm really trying hard here but I DO NOT GET IT. Just get yourself a decent boyfriend!" It's really not that freaking hard. Just pay attention how he talks to you and treats you and try to find out what person he is. I do this with all people in my every-day life. We actually have a word in German for the ability to be good at judging new people that you meet accurately: "Menschenkenntnis" (literally: "knowledge of humans" or "knowing humans". Sure, some people are blessed with a lot of this skill from the start and other people have a little less natural Menschenkenntnis but when it comes to dating, a lot of women literally behave like a bunch of autists.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Because they were raised in an environment where they were pandered to and had no agency for their actions. A woman, unlike a man, could fuck up and then not be blamed for it. The result is that she grows up believing that she could never be at fault for anything.

• I see your point... and that's a sad way to think. Because... like I said... in the dating arena, men are just pawns... women have all the power and can choose who they let in and who they don't want. The only time a man can make these type of decisions is if he is famous and well known.

• Well said. But having the ability to choose doesn't always mean you're going to be smart enough to choose wisely.

• Why Do Men Constantly Blame Women For Their Mistakes?

• People don't like criticism.