Why are there so many evil people? This guy stepped on a baby and killed her?

This 230lb man stepped on a baby and crushed her chest. He then just sat there and watched some TV while the baby was desperately gasping for air.

What the f... Why are humans so evil?

http://news.yahoo.com/man-crushed-baby-said-felt-144604844.html

Most Helpful Girl

• If I ever have a child, I'd never let anyone watch him or her. People are fucking crazy and disgusting.
    Smh. I can't believe someone would do that. And he felt "relief" as she was trying to gasp for air, and fighting for her life? What a sick fuck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well without evil there would be no good. As Steven Pinker said: "In any dispute, each side thinks it's in the right and the other side is demons." Basically what's wrong to you might be right to him. A never ending battle takes place in us between these two forces. Some people, with the help of others, choose the side and live happily ever after. However, others find themselves stuck in the middle and go insane. You never know...

• I'm confused. Are you defending him?

• @rebekahj391 Thought someone might ask this :D I do not defend him nor I am against him. Just trying to explain why people are so evil in my own (and not so successful) way.

What Girls Said 3

• There are many mental people in this world.

• Omg that really happened? I'm gonna cry...

I don't know. Honestly some people need to die.

• I hate humans.

What Guys Said 5

• Let's hope that evil fucker gets gang raped by a 400lb guy named Bubba. 2nd degree murder should be 1st degree and the death penalty.

• Now THAT guy needs to be gang raped in prison

• Thats horrible :/

• He is a sociopath they lack empathy for others only way for someone to. do. such a thing

• Damn. I don't know bro. Demons.. devil... aliens inside human skin. I don't know.