If someone said you were/are satanic, would you take it as a compliment or as an insult?

• Compliment :3 😛
    22% (4)39% (9)32% (13)Vote
  • Insult 😥
    28% (5)39% (9)34% (14)Vote
  • I don't know/Results
    50% (9)22% (5)34% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I would educate them about the term satan, and that it means adversary.
    So by calling me Satanic, the are calling me their adversary. With that knowledge, I'd let them know if they ever call me that again, I'll show them what I do to my adversaries!!!
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Have a nice day!! :D lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither, I would just correct them.

If they mean a theistic satanist - I'm an atheist so it would be ridiculous for me to worship something I don't believe in.

If they mean an atheistic satanist/viewing Satan as a symbol instead of a deity - I don't subscribe to those philosophies either.

0|0
    0|0
    • More like in the way that you look scary/unfriendly.

• Oh, well if they're saying that as in I look scary/unfriendly, that's intended as an insult. Not that I care what they think lol.

What Guys Said 14

• Well I'm Christian.
    But I listen to lots of heavy metal, so people have called me Satanic, and I'm just proud that I know that most heavy metal isn't really Satanic but those people are too retarded to see that.

1|2
    0|1
  • After hearing it so many times I take it as a compliment. The irony being they lack awareness about being good, which makes me satanic somehow, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just laugh in their face and suddenly go serious and say "I know."

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take it as a joke wether they meant it like that or not. Honestly as an atheist worshipping satan is just as ridiculous as worshipping god

0|0
    0|0
  • They would be accurate. Mwahahaahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider than an insult, due to them misjudging me

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends, but usually compliment. Most of the times I've heard someone calling people satanic, it's because they were free-thinkers. So I'd take it as a compliment.

Apart from that, I don't follow any religion, so I'm not a satanic either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't really care because I know I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'd take it as a sign of their stupidity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Double edged compliment. I'll take it!

0|0
    0|0
  • "Thanks with a 😊 "
    Is an answer with a smile when you can't differ between insult / compliment...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if there is reason or not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Satan doesn't exist...

It's a mythical being created by Christians to scare and control people

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be indifferent. Christians think all other religions are "satanic", including even some non-religious phylosophies like atheism, agnosticism and pantheism... therefore, I would only be partially insulted, but it's kinda funny how deluded they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Compliment cause that's what I aim for ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know i would say ya sure i am!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take it as that person is a jackass... Hahaha
    Uses words wrongly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I'd just look at them with bewilderment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "Fuck yea, now if you don't get the fuck out I'll kill you." and I'll just glare.

0|0
    0|0