Did you ever have to go to the hospital?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, when I was 14 I got sick and dehydrated and I had to stay in the hospital for a day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have quite a few times. Once for a broken bone, once for stitches, a few times because of sickness and once for surgery.

What Guys Said 16

• I had a drip in my arm for 12 hours. I felt close to death. I just felt like I was bleeding out because they took so much blood.

Another time was when I had teeth taken out, they put a tube down my throat and when I woke up my mouth was pouring with blood.

• Not in an urgent care or ER emergency, no. Even in the scary car accident I was in, I just had minor cuts and scrapes (and living with an MA and an RN, they cleaned me up and I was good).

• 5 Times :(

• Yup. Back on August 24th. Only took 1 day, but 8 weeks to get over it.

• Several times cause my immune system was absolute shite. Other times because I sprang an ankle or something more severe.

• Yes and I spent there a week... Funny thing is a month before going to hospital I said to myself that I will never go there because with power of my mind I can heal anything...

• I had to frequent cardiology and endocrinology when younger.
    But I have stayed at hospital only once, when I was little and had to have my tonsils taken out.

• When I was little for stitches and last year for chest pain.

• No, i've never been to the hospital apart from when i was born and the only reason i was to go again was to see some family members.

• Yes. [xxxxx]

• Yes when I had my tonsils removed

• Only to see friends and family.

• 1. concussion 2. real bad knife wound 3 eat about 25 pot cookies and didn't now they where pot cookies others than that I hate hospitals

• Of course. I wasn't born yesterday.

• yea broke my arm, had a stitch on my face have a scar on it which is quite big and thats all ik

• Yes, I nearly lost my leg as a kid. The bathing was nice, though.

What Girls Said 11

• I've had to go to the hospital maybe... 60+ times in my life, not counting when I went to the urgent care instead of the emergency room. Overall, 80 times perhaps. Some of those times, I had to stay in the long term wing, for a few days or weeks. One time I had surgery, but didn't have to stay overnight. Another time I had to get stitches, other times I needed to stay about 8 hours, getting pumped with water, meds, blood drawn. I'm chronically ill, and end up at either the hospitals, urgent care or doctors once a month at the very least. In the winter, it's a couple times a month.

The experience was a lot better as a child. Doctors were much nicer, kinder. But as an adult, I feel neglected sometimes, and like they don't really want to take care of me.

• Did I ever? Someone asking me this is kind of a joke I basically live there considering how often I go.

• Been there many times. When I was 10 I was diagnosed with cancer I spent three months at a time or more there. ER trips used to be a regular for me. In fact I just went to the ER Tuesday got diagnosed with otitis media.

• Yes, including recently to get shots in order to get my hemoglobin level back to normal and I'm still treating iron tabs.

• Yes, once when I had my tonsils out when I was younger and a few times more recently, once for surgery when I broke my nose and another when I passed out at work and they called an ambulance.

• i think a few weeks after i was born, i started turning blue or something. so my mom took me to the hospital and they made sure i didn't die. :]

• Twice this year 😥

When I get sick. (Not often, this year I've been sick more times then the rest of my life) it's go big or go home.

• Yes. I went to the ER with bad chest pains and ended up being in there for a week.

• yes when i was 12, i shattered my foot.

• Yes more times then I wish. 2 of them were near death experiences.

• Yes on a few different occasions...