How can I calm my boyfriend down when he upset?

My boyfriend is really upset because our surrgaont mother lost our baby. They still don't know how it happened. He feels really bad he feels like it's his fault. We have a daughter who is 2 from the same mother. I don't know how to tell her or if I even should. He's been crying about it all morning. He's more upset than me. It's afternoon he's still in bed he doesn't want to get up right now. He wants us to lay in bed all day he doesn't even feel like eating. He keeps asking me why did she kill our baby. He has a part in a play he has to go to rehearsal tonight but he doesn't want to he doesn't feel comfortable being around other people right now. He just wants to be with me. He doesn't even want our daughter around him. I hugged him and talked to him and cuddled with him I tried everything he's still upset. How can I calm him down? Should I tell our daughter about it?

What Girls Said 1

• Just give him emotional support, he's grieving for your lost child. Give him some time to heal. And as far as your daughter, it may be best to subtly tell her if she already knew she was going to be a sister but if she didn't then just leave it go.

What Guys Said 0