Do you sing in the shower?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I literally dance in the shower. If a good song comes on, I will promise you I'll be whipping and nae nae-ing in the shower.
If it's a sad song I'll act all dramatic and pretend that the shower is actually rain. Lmao I'm so weird

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I sing in the shower ocassionally. I used to bring a stereo in the bathroom with me and play whatever cd I felt like putting in that day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I connect my phone to a little stereo and play whatever comes up on Pandora. Then I don't want to step out of the shower to skip the song if it's a bad one cx

• I do that too but my phone stereo broke -_- so I've been musicless!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I do, but not always.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not weird at all. I do the same ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao that's great 😂

But no I don't sing in the shower but I'll occasionally bring my phone in the bathroom & play music & dance a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because you sound the best in the shower with your throat all clear from the hot water lol I sing really loud too. Who cares! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not alone my friend ;). Yestrday i danced so hard that i slipped and fell. Shower dancing is dangerous and should only be commited by the wise ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep haha the shower is the place to sing😂

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i don't really sing in the shower but i do slap some music and sometimes dance😹

0|0
    0|0
  • yep that is what am good at lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If I have music playing then yeah sometimes I sing along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hum and will sing parts of a song if I remember them. Most of the time it'll be ghetto songs in the shower though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to until I rented out my inlaw unit and found out there's no sound insulation whatsoever x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes every now and then :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but most of the time I don't.

0|0
    0|0