Would you rather: EXPLORE the depths of the Ocean , or the vastness of Space?

Just for fun: Considering , exploring the vastness of Space, and the depths of the Ocean would not endanger your life in anyway... which would you rather explore?

SPACE
OCEAN

Most Helpful Guy

• Space.

But my dream would be able to be behond oceans, and go deeper inside earth.
    I want wo much to know if there is giant caves and skycraper diamonds :DD

or... even liiiife xD

• It would be awesome if your dream could come me true! 😊👍

• That and space ;)
      What about you?

• Space , but if it was possible I would love to explore the Ocean too. It would be awesome to discover new sea creatures. I am terrified of Sharks... they're my worst fear. So I would rather bump into an Alien in space , than to be confronted by "Jaws" 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, if I could choose... maybe space because there might be live in other planets and I would really love to find out about that! But also... I would really want to know if mermaids are real!

What Guys Said 20

• It would have to be the ocean for me. I used to have a 100 gallon aquarium loaded with fish and I found it to be so tranquil to sit and watch them. 20,000 leagues for me

• My uncle is a Deep Sea Diver and he has told me some scary stories about the Ocean. Plus, my worst fear is Sharks.. I would hate to bump into one haha

• That would be a draw back no doubt about it

• 1|0
  • The problem with exploring space is that currently we wouldn't get very far. It would take our whole life just to arrive at maybe one star. And the travel inbetween is really just all darkness

For now, id pick the oceans.

• The vastness of the space, at least I can find alien life :D

• i'd love to explore space, but i'm going into the royal navy, to adventure and explore the world while protecting it, so i'll say the navy, but as soon as FTL travel is invented i'm gone.

• anyone who chooses ocean is wrong.

• Vastness of space certianly! 1. i am scared of water. 2. Almost everything is known about ocean but very little is known about space, hence its more thrilling to discover space than ocean!

• The ocean where we KNOW life exists. I dont think aliens are dumb enough to come anywhere near our planet!

• Haha so true! 👍.. but I would rather meet an Alien than a Shark.

• You never hear about sharks PROBING people! And they at least come with a fin to warn you when they are about to bite you! For all we know, aliens are sneaking down here and probing people so hard they die!!! I'll take my chances with the sharknados! :)

• Haha! If I am below the sea surface I won't see their fin sticking up out of the water. They either come from below you or behind you. It'll be easier befriending an Alien than a Shark haha 😂😂

• Fuck the ocean; I can set up a salt water aquarium and buy fish for it. Ocean explored; I want to walk on a planet and fight aliens and shit.

• Space, by a long shot. Space is awesome, I wished I had been born in the future, one day these are going to be like the medieval times to our future generations lol.

• When does the bus for the International Space Station leave? Space please :D

• Haha! Come aboard, there's plenty of room 😄😂. I would love to explore Space too. It would be awesome to discover Alien life 😊

• Lol! Great point! 😄. So we could land in the sea after our space travels, and take a trip around the Ocean. Ride back home on a whales back 😂😅

• We have a plan :D

• I'll go with space, I don't wanna fuck with any undiscovered predator down there lol.

• Yeah the Ocean is so much more scarier. Plus, I would hate to " bump" into a Shark... they're my worst fear 😄

• I'm keeping you on that promise xD lol.

• I never break a promise 👍😂

• Im just waiting for the day when NASA invents the warp drive! I've always wanted to explore space.

• space obviously

• The emptiness of space

• The vastness of space :D

• Welcome to Rapture/Bioshock. Spacelike without being in space. The ocean is just the tutorial level for space :p

Please ignore the mermaids waving at you from the window
    Please ignore the man in a police box waving at you from the window

Question what type of ship/sub do we get? As space is vast and so is the ocean.

• why the fuck would anyone choose the Ocean?

• The inside of a vagina.

• I'd rather explore space so I fuck a alien chick.

What Girls Said 13

• Space, no question about it.

• Space for sure!

• I live in a place with beaches and shit so I'm kinda tired of it. Space all the way. Different stuff will always attract me.

• i choose the ocean

• Definitely space.

• Depths of the ocean, there's a lesser chance of me getting swallowed up into a black hole

• Definitely space

• Well I'm part mermaid so I'll have to go with ocean :)

wilcormier.com/.../BioluminescentMermaid.jpg

• Ocean for sure

• Space, for sure. It's amazing 💕

• I've rather explore the depths of the ocean.

• Both scare me but I guess I would pick the ocean

• Oceans...
    ...