Do you get made fun of for your height?

I'm 5'0 and I'm usually one of the shortest in my classes. I always get called shorty and teased about for my height. Even by my own teacher lmao I don't really care though, it's annoying but I'm not that affected by it :3

Most Helpful Guy

• it happened but not often... but it's the opposite, I'm 6'5" lol

• Wooo 6'5? Cool :D

• Maybe you would have some minor benefits, but being 6'5 is much more interesting ;)

• @Laura2410 in my opinion it's more than just some minor benefits ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Yes I do.

Not so much at college. Apparently I'm "normal" here but in my hometown? Yes. Every damn day. I'm 5'4 and rather slight in build so it's not like they can deduce my age by my "womanly curves" because they don't exist.

I get mistaken for being 12. I am handed the kids menu at restaurants. I am spoken down to because people think I am younger than I am. One woman told my mom she was impressed that I spoke so well "for my age." She thought I was fucking ten years old.

I dropped my brother off at a middle school event and they thought I was his younger sister. Even though I was carrying the car keys and the purse.

I get hit on by my brothers' friends (they're 14).

And to top it all off, I am then told it is my fault that people mistake me for being young. I should "be taller" so they don't make the mistake.

I was teased relentlessly for it when I was a child. Being a whole foot shorter than your next tallest classmate leads to mockery. And it hasn't really gotten any better.

What Guys Said 13

• No. I'm 5'8" which I feel is short for an 18 year old guy. Whenever I say I'm short people say "not really". Maybe I just have a tall presence.

• Well technically you're average height I think. You probably just think you're short because a lot of girls always talk about guys who are 6'1 or something :PP

• Most guys I know and talk to are taller than me.

• All the best things come in small packages, so don't worry about it. I think you might be a very popular lady, so get teased a lot as signs of endearment. Your height is perfect, but I guess you'll add another inch or two over the next year or two.

• I used to get made fun of for being short. Now I get made fun of for being tall...
    I've learned that people will shit on you no matter what you are.

• Yeah, I do. I'm a man so it is about 1,000 times worse. A lot of women wouldn't even consider me as a man. Gotta play the hand we are dealt though.

• At six foot, I'm neither very tall nor short, so I can't say it's ever happened to me.

• I heard something that if someone is upset about your height, its because you're great and they're mad that there isn't more of you.

• Happens when I'm near taller dudes in like the 6'', other than that nah.

• Every fucking day of my life
    - A guy who's 5'2

• I am around 6'1,
    I have never had any issues =\

• 5'5". Not really.

• I like short girls... they cute...

• No, I'm 6'1. But often people make fun of my width. Sad face.

• Sometimes i get called lanky but very rarely haha

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 166cm and in middle school I was teased as "cocost├órc" (it's used for someone really tall // the guy was shorter than me) or "midget", but now no one bats an eyelash about my height.

• no i do not make fun of my height.

• No, cause I'm average.

• Oh, actually, the person that does make fun of me for my height is my little sister, she calls me a midget and whatnot cause I'm 5'5 and she's like 5'7 >.>

• I'm 5'2 and most of my girl friends are as tall as me, so I don't get bullied by them.

When I'm going out and meeting other people, they usually tell me that I'm very short and shit.

• Always. On a daily basis. It's not a normal work day until a coworker, manager or customer makes a short joke.

• Not really
    Oh don't worry, I used to be one of the shortest back in 8th grade then I grew to 5'4 til the end of high school
    You still have plenty of time to develop
    And even if not! Big personalities come in small packages haha

• I am 5.2 and one of my friends is 6.3..
    People usually don't make fun of my height but when I'm next to my supertall friend everyone stares and laughs 😳

• I do because I'm only 5'1". xD

• yeah. i'm 11 years older than you... and the same height.

• I'm 4'10. now imagine my condition lol, And sometimes i get really affected by it