Who really blew up the world trade center?

• Bin laden
  • the Powers that Be (government conspiracy)
Here come the shills guys. Looks like i stirred up the 1% and their minion's nests.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was an Inside Job for sure, the proof is in the Documents Pudding here, dear and Of course, George Bush as well with a sour ball in my own mouth.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and I Commend you for being as wise as this ol owl here, dear.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who did it so I am not going to sit here and say it was this organization or this person, but what I will say is that the US government's official verdict of what happened on 9/11 just doesn't add up and it defies the rules of physics.

The whole notion that several people armed with bolt cutters could out fox a nation's multi-billion dollar air defence system ordered by a man in a cave in Afghanistan isn't believable to me and let's not forget the US government was found to be lying about the Gulf of Tonkin incident which led to the Vietnam war and those W. M. D's that Saddam Hussein allegedly had still haven't been found. Oh and let's not forget the whole "we killed Bin Laden and threw him into sea" story from four years ago. Yeah, I don't believe it.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 32

• Bin Laden was a CIA asset that the US used to train Mujaheddin soldiers to fight off soviets in Afghanistan.

Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams. The needed temperature is 200 degrees off than from what's needed. Yet somehow pass ports were discovered in the rubble? What kind of bullshit is that? Maybe we should design buildings and bullet proof vests out of pass ports then.

Buildings cannot collapse at free fall speed unless it's from a controlled demolition. The top portion of those buildings would've met too much resistance to collapse any faster. Not to mention it was directly on it's own blueprint. Not to mention angled cuts were discovered from I-Beams that were used to hold the buildings foundations, as well as thermite discovered.

NORAD, the Arial defense agency was given a stand down order during this event.

A 3rd building fell in New York, WTC 7. No plane hit it. Official reports claim fires brought it down but that's physically impossible too.

The supposed terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. The US invades Iraq.

Bush was caught lying about WMDs (weapons of mass destruction,) the 'reason' why we invaded Iraq.

The Seal Team that supposedly assassinated Bin Laden were never heard from again, apparently dying in a Helicopter crash.

Anyone who still believes Islamic Terrorists committed this attack are fucking delusional.

• people are entitled to believe what they'd like. but let's realize a few facts:

1. no one involved in the inside job has yet to come forward
    2. not a single shred of evidence exists which supports any "alternative theory"
    3. 100s of unanswered questions do not debunk a theory, nor do they support an alternative theory.
    4. We're 36th in Math, 28th in Science, and 25th in Reading. US citizens can't understand the physics of how a building falls, or how a plane crashes. They can't imagine it on their own, they can't model it with numbers, nor they can make sense of it when you explain it to them in words.

5. I have two friends (army) which helped clean up the debree after pentagon was struck. yes it was a pieces of a plane they were picking up.

• You claim Americans are stupid yet you are the one making outlandish claims that you can't even prove. "I know a guy that.." Mmhmmm. Calling Americans stupid, meanwhile you can't even spell ***debris*** properly.

• Since you know so many people who work for the govt, can you explain to me how FEMA knew they should set up shop in NYC a whole day before 9/11 even happened?

• ad hominem.

you take the same ol route of any 'truther' by presenting unanswered questions.. answer them yourself.

• A simple plane crash can't do that much damage. Skyscrapers are designed to withstand several crashes, people need to understand that engineers have done their homework.

• 0|1
  • I think it actually was the terrorists, but the US government tried to cover up who it was (because they knew it was Bin Laden) since they were the ones that actually gave them weapons and money. That's where I think the suspicion lies, it's not that they did it directly, but that they were the reason the terrorists were able to do what they did.

Sort of how like the US government doesn't want to admit it accidentally created ISIS.

• So many conspiracy theorists who can't think logically as always...
    Prepare for another MyTake, coming soon.

• B. I. G Smalls lol

• Johnnnnnn Cenaaaaaaaaa!!!

• THE SLOTHS

• dank memes can't melt steel beams

• Does it really matter the blame?

The only relevant fact is the many lives lost and others injured

• yes because if it was the government we need to overthrow and jail them.

• Yes it does matter. Because 2 wars were started because of it

• Well the CIA was going to blow it up to stop the repression of society, on the same day but then the two planes crashed into the towers. Easy day at the office.

• Bin Laden was the most likely candidate but who knows, the US officials could have known about the plans and turned a blind eye simply because they wanted an excuse to invade.

• Putin / Russia

• I've seen Fidel Castro snaking into the Twintowers. He carried a bomb.

• It seems like it was al qaeda. Whether anyone else had any involments with them, thats very possible too.

• do you mean like how osama bin laden was a known CIA operative?

• Yes thats part of it... the only issue with information is that at the end of the day, its just information being fed to us from different sources.

No one actually knows unless someone actually admits to truth

• That plane crash

• It's both A and B

• Evil Islamic terrorists attacked the World Trade Center.

• Nobody did. That didn't happen. Someone crashed planes into it, not blow it up.

• Of course what we are led to believe is NEVER true.

• I did it------------

• Who benefitted?

• If you still believe that 9/11 was an inside job after every stupid ass Alex Jones conspiracy theory has been debunked, you are blissfully ignorant.

• Powerful oil businessmen controls the US government. They use all kinds of tactics to get more oil resources from other countries, even it takes to kill their own countrymen as a diversion.

Money is power and that what gives the US power, for better or for worse. All wars are about resources, as far as the top is concerned. All about the oil... always has... and always will be. Nothing personal... just business. ;)

~ from the top 1%

• It was Majin Buu

• It's an inside jobs with FAKE PLANES (CGI) flown all throughout to deceive the public!
    Just watch ''September Clues'' Documentary or browse YouTube and search for ''No Planes hit Twin Towers''

The Scientific facts and Physics Laws are so compelling

9/11 attacks were bi-products of greedy politicians and businessmen who wanted to make money by gaining sympathy from the public.. NO terrorists were involved here, the terrorists themselves were Bush and coompany... It was the most EVIL terroristicattack ever

• Reptilian aliens in the pay of the Illuminati.

Damn Illuminati!

• I'm not a tin foil hat guy at all but none of it makes sense so I picked B.

• Everyone says it's an inside job because of Bush's father, and he needed a reason to attack Iraq, but honestly, noone will ever know

• pbs.twimg.com/.../eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

People have nothing better to do except make conspiracies and stuff like that... sad

• And some people are too lazy to do any research and listening to whatever the news media says is counted as being informed.

• More from Guys
    2