Guys, would you be okay with your girlfriend constantly leaning her head on your shoulder at a party?

Would you think its cute or just annoying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even when I go take a leak?

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• I would think she's trying to say " im bored, lets go home and make things exciting" i love it when a girl does that... But in public and constantly.. I wouldn't like it so much...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be ok with that. No one would wonder who she was there with

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn cute.
    Reason #453 why I want a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I couldn't get enough of that. I am a very physical person (not meaing sexual) so holding my hand or hooking elbows together would be a huge thing for me with a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be okay with it but I'd definitely see her as being bored and waiting to go home or somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute as long as we're sitting down. If she does that while we are standing, that would be a bit odd.

But yeah, I'd love that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she has scalp issues.

0|0
    0|1
  • Its okay, but may get a little annoying when I'm trying to meet new people.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute as long as I don't have to carry her

0|0
    0|1
  • depends on why she is doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get secretly pissed. Especially if its for long. I can't say anything because she will get hurt. If its for a short time its all good and it depends why your doing it if your tired its fine. If its to look cute I get more annoyed by it

0|0
    0|1
  • at a party? I would think she needs me to bring her home

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I took to Homecoming did that like twice or three times after commenting on my broad shoulders. Didn't really know what to think, I'd just feel something on my shoulder and there it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say annoying if its at a party

0|0
    0|0