What do you usually do when you go out partying?

Boys and girls, what do you like to do best when you go out to a party?

What I like best is dancing!

Most Helpful Guy

• if the off chance i had to go to a bar or club get a soft drink find a nice casual spot to get comfy and just relax

• Uhh sounds nice as well... But if my goal was to relax I'd probably go to a Jazz Club, that's way more relaxing than the regular loud bars.

• @asker well fair enough just that clubs and bars ain't really my thing too much so dont visit a lot of them haha

• Yeah, I totally get you! Sometimes it's way nicer to stay at home and put on some nice music and just enjoy it by yourself :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yep dancing is the best!! If it's quiet enough to talk, then love to meet new people and talk to them. Then hit the dancefloor!

Do you know what this dance move is? When a girl erm.. is facing a guy, puts her hands on his shoulders or neck and whilst looking at him, moves her hips in an 8 figure motion whilst moving down to her knees and then back up again?

Always wondered!

• Have no idea what it's called, but it sure is fun to do!! Especially when he puts his hands on my back and pushes me flusher against him and dances with me as well!

Dancing for the win!!

• Just dance, don't be shy, do whatever feels comfortable for you. She will make whatever moves she wants so even if you want a specific move you really can't ask because it's up to her. Don't think so much about this, you're supposed to just have fun!

• Agreed, love to have fun, just get nervous round her. And she is a great dancer (She does classes too). I'm not lol. Would love to be at the receiving end of this move, but when would a female friend do that?

• U will find me on the corner drinking of speaking with my friends.
    I can not dance, just the way how we dance ( as egyptians)
    The most famous wsy of dance in egypt is dancing on hiphop music, and i will not tell u what happens if someone in the party has drugs. lol
    U will say egyptians flying and dancing with the bottles of drinks , kiss them... etc.

• I like chatting with the ppl! #SocialButterfly

• If it's a club, be my friends wingman. A house party... Plug in that Nintendo 64 and play Mario kart of course

• Dancing and laughing?

• Stand there awkwardly while some woman who's older than me that's drunk off her ass tries to touch me.

This happens more often than you think.

• Fuck some chick in the bathroom

• Start round my place or somebody else's with a couple of beers, order some gear and smoke an L while we wait for it to arrive, when it does get g'd up on a few lines, head to the club and drop a bomb just before going in, get messy in there, do the uncomfortable journey home, then smoke more weed and float away to sleep.

What Girls Said 0