What age did u first try alcohol... Get drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Interestingly enough, the first time I've ever tried alcohol was when I was a kid. If I remember correctly, I was eight years old. My dad had a beer on the table, and I picked it up to try it. I started gagging right away, spit it out (I didn't even swallow) and couldn't handle it.

To this day, I've never been drunk in my life. As a matter of fact, aside from when I was eight years old, I've only taken sips of alcohol. I tried other alcoholic beverages when I was a teenager (just a few sips from wine, champagne, spirits), and I hated everything I tried. I've never actually TRULY drank an entire alcoholic beverage.

Ironically, since I've been 21(and I live in the United States), I haven't even taken as much of a sip of alcohol. I never did care for it, and I don't see the point of impairing my mind or control of thought.

• Why did someone down-vote me?

Is this an implication that a random girl on GAG doesn't believe me? If not, than WHY would someone possibly be down-voted by talking about THEIR life? Lol.

• I dont know lol bitches be tripping

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• haha ron swanson on snake juice... just watched that episode Sunday

i was about 11 or 12 when my dad let me have a sip of his beer. it was only a sip so no i didn't get drunk or close to it and it tasted disgusting. i didn't touch an alcoholic drink for another 5 years

• 20. I was actually plaing GTA V and watching my character get drunk online like shit crazy with the screen wobbling around mad I thought it would have same effect on me. I thought my world/ vision would swing left and right like in the game... instead for the next 3-4 hours I loosened up and my speech and thoughts were reduced to that of a 5 yr old. I was speaking loud, then I threw up some of the whisky.

I actually drank 2 and 1/2 glasses of whisky...2 cubes of ice per glass. I drank too much and then before hitting the bed I threw up 1/2 glass... on the floor, as I was flat on my stomach... uttering illegible crap.

I just drank too much. Crap.

• I also learned why people actually drink. Drinking now seemed to have a rational explaination. Why would some one want to swallow ugly tasting thing like that? depends on the person who is drinking and their current situation. As unhealthy as it may be, it does add to life for many.

• First time I had a glass of wine I was maybe 8 or 9. First time I got drunk I was 20, last time I got drunk... Maybe 26-27.

• My dad gave it to me just to taste on the tip of the tongue when I was like 10, I hated it. He said I would like it when I got older. I tried the same when I was about 16 and 19. Same thing I hate alchool. I hate how suffocated I get. I hate the feeling of not being able to breathe properly.
    Conclusion: Never drank a full glass, and never got drunk, and never will.

• I had my first drink at 13, got drunk at 14. 😂
    At 16 I was high and drunk at the same time. It was horrible. 😂

• I tasted my dad's gin and tonic when I was 16, at a wedding. I actually liked the bitter-sweetness.

I got drunk the first time in the dorms freshman year of college, the first weekend. I was almost 18.

• True story. My grandparents are from Europe and every time I'd visit they'd either offer me Strawberry Quick or a Budweiser when I was 13. Since then I used to drink some of my Dad's beer when I went to get it for him when he was working. Didn't get drunk until 10th grade in HS at a party.

• About 12 when i first tried it and i didn't get drunk...

no matter how much i drink i dont get drunk... i get it from my mom she neverrrrr gets tipsy even if she's had a whole bottle.. most I've had is 2 cups on new years. didn't get drunk i did go to bed like 10 mins later though

• I was 18 at a party. I'm like to the alcohol, 'Hey remember me? I'm all legal now baby''. Then alcohol came straight at me

• First proper drink around 16, probably got a little drunk by 17, I've never been absolutely hammered though.

• Tried:14
    Smashed:16
    Best times of my life
    RIP liver.

• My used to let me have a sip of beer or wine every once in A whole when I was a kid. But I had my first full drink and got drunk when I was 15

• I was 17, I was curious.

• Drink was 14 get drunk was same age.

• My first and last little sip o' beer was when I was in the 12th grade so.. around 17? I didn't get drunk, cause I found out that I didn't like drinks at all.

• I was 17, invited for a wedding party. It was the first and last time I got so drunk that I can't remember the last hours of the night. I don't drink alcohol anymore.

• 29 I think.

• 16. I had got my Exam results back and I did better than expected and I got smashed off my tank titties on beer and dark rum.

• what age? I honestly can't remember, but I was really little though

And Drunk? 17 or 18

• Sober since birth, only had sips a parties - it tastes horrible. Don't think i will ever drink that stuff.

• First try it? I don't remember, but I've been told my dad used to give me beer when I was way little (under 5) just for fun. Legit drinking? 15

• So you have to get drunk for it to count?

• No just first time you've had an actual drink

• Well let's see, I accidentally drank wine thinking it was Coke when I was like 8, tried beer at a birthday party for someone else when I was around 14, and then again when my big brother came back for a visit earlier this year.

• Had alcohol: 17. Drunk: 20.

• 21 and I don't care for it

• first tried it at 13 or 14... first time drunk at 16. but I don't drink much alcohol

• i was 14 the first time I was drunk

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...srC5uj1tv4k5po1_400.gif

• Never did never will

• Tried whiskey when I turned 15… yet to get drunk

• Tried Alcohol:19
    Got Drunk: 21

• whatever the average age is...

someone find that statistic for me.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 33

• I'd tried sips of alcohol like my parents' cider since I was little, maybe from like 8 years old, though the first time I had a drink of my own was when I was 16.

• I tried alcohol at 18 because my dad would let me try whatever he brought home for his card nights. As far as gotten drunk... Never. I don't really drink.

• I haven't yet!

• about 16. I've never been drunk.

• Never been drunk but I started drinking when I was between 21-22 years old because that is when I had my first job and was able to by alcohol

• I think I was around 13 or 14 when I first tried alcohol. My parents let me have a sip, haha. I've never been drunk.

• Hmm I tried it when I was around 13 and got buzzed, didn't fully get drunk till about 15.

• I have never.

• Me and my friend were bad and used to steal drinks when our parents had parties/get togethers so like 9 ahahahaha don't even regret it :/

• 17... - get drunk...
    Not that fun...

• Never tried, never will.

• first time i had alcohol from what i could remember i was 11 and i had a beer at home. First time i got drunk I was 18. Funny gif tho :D

• Thirteen..

• First time I tried it I was probably about eight, it was red wine which I still hate. First time I got drunk I was eleven and absolutely terrified haha I ended up texting my dad who I never ever talk to and I got in sooooo much trouble haha

• I was 18 at the time in my friends apartment. I didn't get drunk just dizzy and wanted to sleep.

• I was 14 and never gotten drunk

• Around 3 months ago but I never got drunk.

• Drink as in drink not just sip and taste.
    I was 18.
    And got drunk at 18 too

• i was 21. got drunk my first time.

• 19 for both

• First tried alcohol: 14
    First time drunk: 18

• I tired it when i was around 15.

• I tried a few sips of someones beer at about 14. Nearly lost my cookies hated the stuff

• I was 13 years old. Grade 8.

• I think it was about 14

• I was 14 years old

• Never have.

• I was 13 and all I had was a sip of a cooler. I've never got drunk. I haven't even drank since then.

• First tried at 14 but haven't been drunk

• when i was second grade. never been drunk though

• More from Girls
    3