Have you ever smashed a video-game disc/cartridge or controller/keyboard out of anger because you were losing repeatedly?

3-4 discs... but now i regret it...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You just squeeze your fists and make sure you have your bed next to you for you can punch the hell out of it. But I'm not going to break my games, I paid for those lol

What Girls Said 3

• yes lol hahah!

• I have thrown many a game controller. Also cracked a few tv/computer screens. :P

• i've literally ate ma controller once...

• no i usually give up

What Guys Said 6

• I broke three Xbox 360 controllers. Very expensive mistake since those things aren't cheap. Genesis and NES controllers were much more robust in terms of being flung across the room.

I'm also punched and pounded my keyboard and mouse.

• Almost, but I managed to restrain myself... and save the controller :P

• Yes, goddamn it.

• No I don't have anger issues. ^_^

• u cannot remain calm always...

• Oh. Oh man. 3 holes in my wall. 2 slammed controllers and 1 broken console. my poor ps2. I'M SORRY PS2!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!

• i have squeezed the hell out of my controllers. honestly, if a game gets me to a certain point i just turn it off.