Fried Coke looks interesting... so dis...
And sorry no pic for Fraser... but description says...
A disc of leavened wheat flour dough shallow fried in oil. A traditional dish prepared by travelling communities, usually in a frying pan over an open fire. Frasers may be savory or sweet and can contain spices, chopped onions, garlic and tomatoes. In the 1990s frasers became a staple food of British environmental activists occupying wild sites threatened by government road building programs.
- Frappe (Italy) www.visitsabina.com/.../frappe_chiacchiere.jpgVote A
- Fraser (UK)Vote B
- Fried Bread (UK) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Fried_bread.jpgVote C
- Fried Coke (US) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Fried_Coke.jpgVote D
- Fritter (?) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Apple_fritter.jpgVote E
- Fritule (Croatia) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Fritule%28miske%29.JPGVote F
- Frybread (US) upload.wikimedia.org/.../Frybread.jpgVote G