People taunt me cause I'm afraid to talk to women?

Like they always say yeah but I bet you won't get her number

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just rude. Ignore them.

• How do I ignore that everyone around me gets girls, hooks up or is in a relationship

• Ok honest opinion am I ugly promise you won't hurt my feelings

• No, I don't think you are.

What Girls Said 2

• Stand up for yourself. Don't allow them to get away with taunting you.

• Well its true I will just say a girl is hot then not do anything

• Don't hang around people like that. They are scums 😑

• Well something has to change because you don't think it's important but when the holidays come around and your alone it gets magnifyed

• So prove them wrong and get her number

• 1. I'm too ugly 2. I'm too scared 3. I have no experience talking to women

• Listen your not ugly you shouldn't think the worst of yourself. There is a girl out there that will give you her number. What's the worst she can say no. Ok if she says no try the next one until you find the one that hands you the digits

• Yes I am ugly family has called me ugly and repulsive and other people have and you know they say family wouldn't lie to you and you should believe what they say

What Guys Said 2

• They always do that, never listen to your guy friends. They just like seeing a guy fail, and then busting him for it.

• Well its true I'll always say a girl is hot but then not do anything

• @asker It's possible, but it's also possible that you can approach a girl and she says yes.

• I'm too ugly and I don't really need a girl driving me into a deep depression cause of rejection

• because you're a feminist piece of shit that's why